All Topics / Help Needed! / Partnerships etc

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of PDBoscoPDBosco
    @pdbosco

I have read a number of posts throughout the forums where people have stated “my group” invested in…etc
    What I was wondering is how many people here are linked to partnerships etc in investing in IPs. How many people are involved in your group and why did you join a group to invest….more capital…less risk…more experience.
    Are people having success investing within a group. I realise that Steve started out in a partnership which has proven a success. I find this inspirational and would like to hear from others in the same situation (or in bigger groups).
    I would like to also invest possible as part of a group and would like to pick everyones brains so I can make an informed decision and make it work for me.
    Regards Ben

Profile photo of Robbie BRobbie B
    @robbie-b

The downside of partnerships is that everyone will never agree on all points.

Make sure that you write down the ins and outs of investing within the partnership or, if joining one, make sure you are content with their terms.

You may not be able to recover funds in a hurry if you need them or will face problems if someone else needs out.

Liability for the action of others could also pose a problem!

The Mortgage Adviser

http://www.themortgageadviser.com.au
    [email protected]
    Essential Links

Profile photo of PDBoscoPDBosco
    @pdbosco

is partnerships and group investing a popular way of investing???? if s why

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.