All Topics / Help Needed! / Adelaide – Where to invest

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of zucanzucan
    @zucan

Am interested in seeing responses in relation to Adelaide as a suitable IP location. Recently visited after living interstate for last 10 years. Some huge changes in the North Eastern suburbs incl. Gilles Plains, Hillcrest, Ingle Farm etc. Any experienced opinions out there. Looking for my first foray into property.

Profile photo of steve_connsteve_conn
    @steve_conn

Hi Zucan
    I have properties in Pooraka, 9km from city, adjacent technology park, uni sa, Mawson Lakes, also in Salisbury North and Davoren Park, both housing trust areas undergoing major redevelopment. Prices and returns are good and all areas in the North are close to Port Adelaide with the ships and Edinborough Park, a new industrial area.
    From my experience the North is the place to be.

Profile photo of CoopsTCoopsT
    Participant
    @coopst

Hi Zucan

Just be careful of Daveron Park….It is the worst suburb in South Australia re crime rate/Standard of residents etc….Think Macquarie Fields/Redfern and those sort of places in NSW….You know the ones where nobody works, everyone is on dole, do house breaks by day and shoot up at night…you get the idea.

Other than Daveron Park and some other suburbs out Elizabeth Way, the Northern suburbs are definately the place to be.

Cheers

Coops

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.