All Topics / Heads Up! / Stinkin’ Gurus

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 29 total)
  • Profile photo of RedTimRedTim
    @redtim

(…hang on, I just gotta put something in my cheek…)

I’m getting pretty annoyed with all these ‘gurus’ out there. How dare someone tell me how to get rich. The audacity of them! They even suggest that I can do it. Do they have any idea who I am, and my situation? They even suggest that that money is my responsibility, what arrogant bastards! Everything is watched by ASIC and the government, so why the hell should I care?
    And the price of some of this information is rediculous! A property investment book for $30!!!!!!!!! Are you out of your mind? I wouldn’t pay a tenth of that. All this information should be free. And even if it was free, it doesn’t work anyway. Everyone knows that anything more than a 5%pa term deposit is just lies. I’ve got friends and Russia and China and they certainly don’t get any of this investment rubbish! Why do we need to invest anyway. Hasn’t anyone ever heard of the pension, or super? Are we all too busy scamming people to realise that the government has money. Australia’s one of the richest countries in the world. And why is everyone so attached to money, haven’t you ever heard of a Plantinum Credit Gold Card? You don’t need “investments” now do ya? You morons. Just like the banks you all are, holding a gun to poor customers’ heads bleeding us dry with bank fees.
    What a disgraceful country we live in!

Yours disgustedly,

Forum Contributer

PS. Thanks a million Robert, Jamie, Anthony, Dale, Steve and all the others who not only exist, but actually live.[suave2]

(www.themoneymasters.com)(http://www.relfe.com/plus_5_.html)

Profile photo of ANUBISANUBIS
    Participant
    @anubis

Very true – and they’re actually apes wearing human costumes, and secretly running all the banks using Nazi gold, to keep me poor.

I think they’re listening to my thoughts, but luckily I’m wearing my aluminium foil hat to block their fiendish devices and death rays.

Those damn dirty apes.

Profile photo of catacata
    Participant
    @cata

Did you know that the reserve bank in a private bank which lends money to the government. They are not run by the government

Profile photo of markpatrickmarkpatrick
    @markpatrick

I always wondered when money is made who says how much is made and how is it distributed?, anyone know?.

Profile photo of gatsbygatsby
    @gatsby

RedTim,
    I can sense your anger and you might want to see ‘The Assasination of Richard Nixon’ and I’m sure you could identify with Sam Byke’s anger (I know I certainly did). However I don’t think you’d like to identify with Sam’s character at the end of the movie (based on a true story which I saw at a Nova prescreening last weekend). Now that ‘Deep Throat’ has revealed his true identity last week re: Watergate, we now know he is not the person in answer to your last question. I know the guy you’re after. He’s name is Inflation.

“Sometimes the hardest thing to do in life is often the best thing to do.”

@gatsby

Sometimes I feel like ‘Maxwell Smart’ from the series ‘Get Smart’ when I read a negative post. I often mutter under my breath, “If only he/she worked for ‘Control’ instead of ‘Kaos’ and used investing for “NICENESS”, instead of “EVIL?”
    Cheers,
    Gatsby!
    (PS. When you state in brackets that you’ve got to put something in your cheek’, you’ve got me kind of lost? Are you refering to something like, dentures or,…ergh, a marital aid?, ergh, sorry, never mind, just forget it!)

Profile photo of RedTimRedTim
    @redtim

We live in the best country in the world, and it was just my tongue-in-cheek way of saying to people we need to be more appreciative of how good we really have it. Even without investing we live better quality lives than billions of people around the world.
    There would be many people that wish they could have property investing problems. Because there are so many worse problems to have.

R
    T

Profile photo of pelicanpelican
    @pelican

Lets be thankful that we are in what is essentially a free market…..

In Singapore, Land is release by the goverment, and, in fact 80% of the population live in Gov’t provided housing…..

RE market…. you’re kidding right ??? it’s a fixed game……..

There are restrictions as well……. so… we are VERY LUCKY…….

we have freedom of speech, freedom of thought…… we are able to openly question, and protest…… so many freedoms……

Profile photo of Robbie BRobbie B
    @robbie-b
    Originally posted by pelican:

we have freedom of speech, freedom of thought…… we are able to openly question, and protest…… so many freedoms……

You are joking right????

Try throwing a racial slur at someone in front of a police officer or, better still, use vulgarities in front of a police officer. We still have the offence called ‘Offensive Language’ and it is often used!

I guess we have freedom of speech as long as we say what we are allowed to say! Hmmmmmmmmmmmm…

Freedom of thought is something everyone in the world has. Just don’t let people know what you are thinking and you will be fine!

Ability to openly question results in an adverse reaction by the herd. Look at what happened to Hinch when he questioned how Kennedy died!!! He was forced to apologise. There goes that theory!!!

And lastly the freedom to protest… YEAH, if you have a permit!!!

Come on Pelican, no-one is truly free anywhere in the world. We just don’t get shot for saying or doing something considered ‘wrong’ but there are always repurcussions.

The Mortgage Adviser

http://www.themortgageadviser.com.au
    [email protected]
    Essential Links

Profile photo of pelicanpelican
    @pelican

Boy did you get grumpy all of a sudden…..

Try living in Asia, then tell me how “bad” it is in Australia…..

You ever heard of an “internal security act” which allows the govt to lock you up for any reason it chooses, with trial, without access to a lawyer……

Australians have it very good…..

Profile photo of TerrywTerryw
    Participant
    @terryw

You ever heard of an “internal security act” which allows the govt to lock you up for any reason it chooses, with trial, without access to a lawyer……

I think our new ‘anit terrorist act’ enables ASIO to do exactly that!

Terryw
    Discover Home Loans
    North Sydney
    [email protected]

Terryw | Structuring Lawyers Pty Ltd / Loan Structuring Pty Ltd
    http://www.Structuring.com.au
    Email Me

Lawyer, Mortgage Broker and Tax Advisor (Sydney based but advising Aust wide) http://www.Structuring.com.au

Profile photo of Robbie BRobbie B
    @robbie-b

Not grumpy at all. I just think people are walking around with blinkers on if they think we have freedom in Australia.

Try walking down the street naked or taking a leak on a tree (which is common in the bush).

The only reason it seems we have freedom here is because most Aussies are so laid back and follow the flock. They do not want the repurcussions.

Imagine what people would do to you if suggested that the Tsunami victims deserved what they got or the US deserved 9/11??? You would be crucified!

The Mortgage Adviser

[email protected]
    Essential Links

@gatsby

My apologies Red Tim,
    Now I understand the analogy (re: tongue in cheek).
    Cheers,
    Gatsby

Profile photo of wayneLwayneL
    @waynel
    Originally posted by The Mortgage Adviser:

Not grumpy at all. I just think people are walking around with blinkers on if they think we have freedom in Australia.

Try walking down the street naked or taking a leak on a tree (which is common in the bush).

The only reason it seems we have freedom here is because most Aussies are so laid back and follow the flock. They do not want the repurcussions.

Imagine what people would do to you if suggested that the Tsunami victims deserved what they got or the US deserved 9/11??? You would be crucified!

The Mortgage Adviser

[email protected]
    Essential Links

All of the sudden we are on the same page Rob!

Good posts and thanks for pointing that out.

Terryw also correct. Via the “anti terrorist act” and the UK & US equivelants, we in the anglosphere have had many freedoms ripped away from right under our noses.

Do some research peeps.

wayneL’s Trading Pages

Profile photo of Nat RNat R
    @nat-r
    Originally posted by Cata:

Did you know that the reserve bank in a private bank which lends money to the government. They are not run by the government

I don’t know where this internet myth started but is absolute, 100% gold-plated rubbish…go to the RBA website and you will see on the first page wording along the lines of “We are owned by the Australian Government”.

>>> see 3rd line on the page linked below:
    http://www.rba.gov.au/AboutTheRBA/overview_functions_and_operations.html

Can I ask that the next time any of you see this myth being pushed on a forum, please jump on it and point the poster the right direction asap.

Thank you in advance
    Natalie

@redtim
    @redtim
    @nat-r

Redtim…are you putting these links up as prime examples of the rubbish regarding banking that is awash across the internet or are you suggesting that these are credible and factual sources of information ….I hope it is the former.

@nat-r

Here is the home page from the first link you have posted…seriously, how much dope does one person have to smoke before they start to believe this crap??

http://www.relfe.com/index.html

As for the 2nd link…the person who wrote that bullsh1t should refrain from drinking the bong water…it is absolute fiction and a waste of internet bandwith.

Word of advice…..anybody who believes one word of this drivel should serioulsy see a doctor or mental health expert…you need help….I’m not kidding.

Profile photo of wayneLwayneL
    @waynel
    Originally posted by Nat R:

Here is the home page from the first link you have posted…seriously, how much dope does one person have to smoke before they start to believe this crap??

http://www.relfe.com/index.html

As for the 2nd link…the person who wrote that bullsh1t should refrain from drinking the bong water…it is absolute fiction and a waste of internet bandwith.

Word of advice…..anybody who believes one word of this drivel should serioulsy see a doctor or mental health expert…you need help….I’m not kidding.

I don’t know about the scope of the information in those links…I didn’t read very far into them .

But the US Federal Reserve is a privately owned company registered in the state of Delaware.

Effectivly, the shareholders of the Fed (a conglomerate of banks essentially) exert substantial control over the US economy (and by default, a substantial proportion of the world economy)

As to the plethora of conspiracy theories associated with this fact, they remain to be seen…but weird things are coming out of the US at the moment; e.g. downing street memo, patriot act, etc

No moonshine, no myths, just the facts ma’am

Cheers

PS I don’t smoke dope.

wayneL’s Trading Pages

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.