All Topics / Help Needed! / I’ve been scammed!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

I want to issue a warning to people on this site not to be conned and scammed buy one of the best i have met in 15 years.

Adds are back into the Fin Review and they are going to do it again. We got caught for just under 3 million dollars, yes u read it wright.

The company is a medical imaging company (body scanning and other stuff).

can i give more details on this site????

resiwealth

Profile photo of SeeChangeSeeChange
    @seechange
    Originally posted by resiwealth:

I want to issue a warning to people on this site not to be conned and scammed buy one of the best i have met in 15 years.

Adds are back into the Fin Review and they are going to do it again. We got caught for just under 3 million dollars, yes u read it wright.

The company is a medical imaging company (body scanning and other stuff).

can i give more details on this site????

resiwealth

Resi

Any links to ASICS or any other government bodies ?

See Change

Profile photo of Robbie BRobbie B
    @robbie-b

How about outlining the scam?

How did you lose 3M on medical imaging?

The Mortgage Adviser

http://www.themortgageadviser.com.au
    [email protected]
    Essential Links

Profile photo of gatsbygatsby
    @gatsby

Hi Resi,
    I can’t believe what you’ve stated (ie.I “absolutely believe what you’ve stated”, but I can’t believe what you must be going through!!!!). You might be better to pm people on this site who you know personally and trust, rather than posting something that might cause the risk of libel (especially if you intend to pursue this matter through legal channels).
    Best of luck and my thoughts are with you.
    Kind regards,
    Gatsby.

“Sometimes the hardest thing to do in life is often the best thing to do.”

Profile photo of hellmanhellman
    @hellman

I would suggest you do for the simple fact that you are protecting others. Trying to keep it balanced is always a good way of being fair.

Profile photo of Greg FGreg F
    @greg-f
    Originally posted by resiwealth:
    The company is a medical imaging company (body scanning and other stuff). Can i give more details on this site????
    resiwealth

Hi Resi

How traumatic for you! What Mongrels!

Were you the victim of a “Boiler Room” strategy, somehow combined with you ringing the advert in Financial Review?

Did they make an unsolicited call to you, or did they swing into action with a smoothe plan after you responded to their advert?

Resi, all regulars here know how good you are at making money, so these mongrels must be very, very super slick indeed to reel you in. Thanks for being good enough to talk about it here, instead of going underground to lick your gaping wounds.

I strongly recommend forumites take out the video “Boiler Room” for a real wake up call about how ruthless some rogue “sharebrokers” are. An awesome, scary movie.

I’d also suggest fellow forumites go to:
    http://www.investopedia.com
    and search “Boiler Room”

It’s an excellent site on technicalities of most investment media /terms. I use it regularly.

Resi, we feel for you. Is there a way your warning can be kept alive here and on Somersoft for longer than a couple of week, where people can PM you for details? These slick scammers will be around for some time, and we need to forewarn investors for as long as we can.

I’m sure you’re pursuing the asic option vigorously. Go get ’em, mate!! If you can’t get your own money back, there’s always revenge by closing them down in this country.
    Cheers
    Greg

Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

I have an appointment with the fraud squad next week, we are also going to the ASIC with all the docs.

The main guy running it has a history it works out of doing this.

Personal guarantees and fixed and floating charges over the companies assets r not worth the paper they are written on.

When i finish with these p…ks they will be behind bars. I had Hall Chadwick on the case and they are helping me also.

At the end of the day the lesson is security over (first mortgage) real property. This is the reason i don’t like shares, if u lose u lose everything, however these sleezes are total theives.

Basically they raise money give security bleed the companies dry and move onto the next scam.

I would like to mention their names here but out of courtisy of this forum i will not at this stage. As far as being sued from the other side for what ever i welcome the opportunity, bring it on.

Good quality mum and dad investors are losing money in these schemes and it must be stoped, i can recover but mum and dads can’t.

resiwealth

@robbie-b

No point issuing a warning if you do not name the party to look out for!!!

The Mortgage Adviser

[email protected]
    Essential Links

Profile photo of Greg FGreg F
    @greg-f
    Originally posted by The Mortgage Adviser:
    No point issuing a warning if you do not name the party to look out for!!!

G’day MA,

Give Resi a break, okay? You wouldn’t get me naming these guys here without legal advice either.

Resi, two points:
    ~ Congrats on the Fraud Squad
    ~ I’m a “bullet point” type of guy.
    I like things outlined in summary,
    point by point form, like:
    * I did this…, then
    * They said this…
    * etc etc

Any chance you can briefly outline the scam for us, point by point, Resi?

Cheers and GO GET ‘EM!!
    Greg

Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

Watch out for adds in the FinReview under Sintinel Healthcare (health care Property) ( sophisticated investors) money raising.As a test ring the number and ask for an information memorandation, also ask for the names of the directors and sharholders of Sentinal.

How old is this company
    Who is on the board
    Who will be running the ship
    What is the security offered
    What experience do you have
    When is the prospectus being issued
    Do you have an office where i can meet you
    Do you have a dealers licience

Life Span Medical Imaging are in receivership!! – previous company.

resiwealth[angry2]

Profile photo of JKMJKM
    @jkm

Thanks for the heads up Resiwealth. Good luck with your pursuit.

@robbie-b
    Originally posted by Greg F:

Give Resi a break, okay? You wouldn’t get me naming these guys here without legal advice either.

You don’t get ahead in life by treading on egg-shells!

I am content asking what I like, when I like and however I like. Unlike you, I am also content naming companies who I consider scammers when my comments are true and can be verified. You can never be successfully sued for telling the truth if you can verify it.

That is a big problem with the world today. Everyone is too scared of being sued.

Good on you for naming them Resi. At least now other people can avoid them.

The Mortgage Adviser

[email protected]
    Essential Links

Profile photo of intelligenttraderetteintelligenttraderette
    Participant
    @intelligenttraderette

Hi

Worst luck papers such as the FinRev are in a hard position with this one. I was in the publishing/media industry for eight years and found out very quickly that we could not stop sleazy dealers such as this access to our advertising services. Basically, unless these companies did anything wrong to us (ie not pay their bills) we could not stop them advertising. As a business owner it really peeved me that some sleazy operators were using me to rip people off. I knew of three operators and could not stop them advertising. I did all I could by increasing lead times and payment dates, but most of the time these sleazy dealers know their rights better than the honest people around.

You did morally right to name this past company and if you can prove your claims then it is not either libel or slander. The problem is that there is always some operators who will bleed you dry with expensive court cases that see you lose your wealth and they steal from people to fund their bogus claims. They are able to pay til the end and you have to drop out due to lack of funds. Be wary of what you start in order to protect yourself. Talk to your partner (if you have one) as they will be impacted by what you do and say. There would be nothing to worse to lose the relationship that most probably held you together through this trauma by a few not to well thought out remarks. Plus it sounds like the real fujn is just begining if you are making a formal complaint against them. But remember – At all times protect yourself and those dear to you!

Also DO NOT FEAR SHARES. They are a great way to build up wealth in order to buy investment properties. Maybe save a bit and stick to the Top 10 or 20 on the ASX if this is where your psyche can sit most easy. Buy a book on technical analysis (share trading technique) by Louise Bedford, Daryl Guppy or maybe Christopher Tate. And learn to buy when they might be at a bit of a low (don’t try and pick the low) and then sell either at what you think is a good profit margin for how your psyche is feeling, or just before the high. No one can pick the high and the low all the time so don’t try that. But shares can be an important part of a wealth building strategy.

I suppose what I am trying to say is “Don’t let this sleazoid rob you anymore!” Your future is waiting for you to grab it!

Anyway I am preaching and this is getting longer.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.