All Topics / General Property / Thanks Steve

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of batts71batts71
    Participant
    @batts71

G’day Steve,

Thought I’d just drop a quick “success story”, and thank you for the advice that was contained in your first book.

Only a month or so after reading your book (late 2003)I purchased 2 properties in ROMA Queensland. I followed many of your tips, especially gaining inside knowledge from the locals.

I purchased a 4 bedroom house for $79,000 and rented it for $160 per week. It is now valued at over $150,000 and earning $185 p/w

I also purchased a house that had been divided into 2 flats (a 3 bedroom and a 2 bedroom) for $74,000. The 3 bedroom was rented at $120 p/w and the 2 bedroom was vacant, but had been rented for $70 p/w. We spent $3000 on paint, carpet tiles, ceiling fans etc and now the property is valued at $150,000 and earing $125 & $100.

I now live in the USA (Seattle Washington) where I will be for 3 years. I have attended a boot camp on lease options and hope to add this strategy to my proeprty investing.

Thanks again Steve, that innocent looking book you wrote certainly changed the way i view property investing.

Regards,

Mark

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.