All Topics / Site Problems / Feedback / PropertyInvesting.com Wishlist

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Profile photo of Robbie BRobbie B
    @robbie-b
    Profile photo of 100100
    Participant
    @100

Dear Steve,

I would classify the user of this site as follow:

Group1- Users doing the first steps.

Group2- Users that got 1 or more investments.

For Group One, it would be nice to have:
    -Access to advise on how to set up the best structure to start investing.
    As there is professional liability involved in this suggestion, maybe the case to have links to specific consultant that we can contact. I would not recommend your company to do it directly as will require to much resources.
    It could be the case to have one or two options for each state.
    This recommendation could benefit the user by having the information with a reasonable fee and your company by having some sort of joint venture and get some commission for the deal done trough this site.
    -I would recommend the same with the finance issue.
    Nevertheless there are plenty of brokers in the market; it would be nice to have two options recommended in each state to choose from.
    -Some links recommending conveyancers and lawyers in each state would be great starting point.

For group two, I believe this group is the one that is looking for investment opportunities.
    -A fortnightly letter highlighting areas around Australia with investment potential would be great.
    This suggestion will reduce the research time involve for each of the users. We need to remember that the majority of the users are working full time and time is a strong limitation.
    I believe people would be happy to pay a reasonable price for the letter as will help user to identify opportunities for investment a bit quicker.

By providing these types of “services”, the user will find the road a bit even and your company will get opportunity to generate income by helping the users to start/keep investing.
    Best regards’

Eleven

Profile photo of Colin GowanColin Gowan
    Participant
    @colin-gowan

The problem with businesses being promoted is that it develops into the user pays wins.
    Because who ever can afford to pay more has their name on top or it’s a favouritism situation.
    Best professionalism comes from individuals, sometimes they are an employee or out on their own.
    Level the playing field, make it free and value the service.

Separating us into groups depending on type, variety, size, number, sex, hair colour etc.
    Is not the way to go!
    Each of us is different and naturally each of us will do things differently giving good examples and bad.
    As a learning resource this forum is invaluable.

So I stand by my request for a networking section.
    Having given this a bit more thought-
    In the networking section how about each person who is looking for something place a one paragraph brief on what they are after.
    EG

“I have recently renovated a house however now need to landscape the yard, can someone with experience help or advise me in Canberra”.
    Or
    “Old roof tiles approximately 150 looking to swap for some carpet, call someone trying to keep costs down in Parramatta area”.
    Or
    “Am looking for a great refinance deal”.
    Or
    “Unemployed, have carpentry background, looking for work in Cairns”.

Additional suggestions.
    Newest networking request top of list, bottom of list 30 days then removed if not done sooner by author.
    Only one post per a day for each forum user to networking request list.
    A different colour for different requests eg red for help, green for gardening, blue for plumbing, black for finance, white for problem removals.

Just some more thoughts Colin.
    “Believe it can be done. When you believe something can be done, really believe, your mind will find the ways to do it. Believing a solution paves the way to solution.”
    David Joseph Schwartz

Email [email protected].
    Fax 0246482374.
    Mobile 0425201055.
    For all your CLEANING and GARDENING work.

Profile photo of quigglesquiggles
    @quiggles

It’d be good if the forum automatically adjusted to the screen width.

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.