All Topics / Help Needed! / Funding an Investment

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of techhowsetechhowse
    @techhowse

What is the best way (Fastest and with Managed Risk) to gain the deposit of about AU$5000 – AU$20,000 to invest?

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

That is a very general question.

Save it?

Cheers,

Simon Macks
    Finance Broker
    [email protected]
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of DazzlingDazzling
    @dazzling

Salary from a job I’d say.

Profile photo of Learning GuyLearning Guy
    @learning-guy

Share market ?

Profile photo of gatsbygatsby
    @gatsby

I’d have to agree with Dazzling (I don’t have the experience with shares, etc to gain such a high return in a very fast time). If the money required is paramount (a must not a maybe) then look at ‘every’ cent that goes out of your hand and ask yourself do ‘I need it or want it?’ Anything that is a ‘want’ needs to be culled. I don’t know your family situation but this would have to be followed by all parties. I keep a money diary as a habit. I’ve done this for 8 months now and it’s amazing how much I have cut back on spending. The ironic thing is that although I itemize each expenditure, it’s the ‘hassle’ of knowing that I have to write it down that has automatically made me spend less. I literally cannot be bothered having to write everything down, so as a result I’ve noticed each month my spending habits have reduced. You have to have great self discipline though for this to work.
    Best of luck!
    Kind regards,
    Gatsby.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.