All Topics / Help Needed! / Tax Maps at VGO

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of PursefattenerPursefattener
    @pursefattener

A few days ago Dazzling posted a very good reply to a question on a commercial investment. His first recommendation was to go to the vgo and purchase a tax map of the area. I was not aware that such information was available. (at the vgo)

I have used valuer services many times over the years. Could someone please shed more light on this for me. Ignorance is too expensive. How much would this information cost?

Shawn

Profile photo of DazzlingDazzling
    @dazzling

Shawn,

They used to cost $ 9-00 for a big A0 sheet with Buukuu information on it…great value.

Now GST has come in, they are $ 9-90…or at least they are at the VGO here in Perth…my personal little Gold Mine in Mount Street Perth (think it’s # 18)…

Cheers,

Dazzling

“No point having a cake if you can’t eat it.”

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

RP DATA is great too..especially for individual properties where you can view their history..

Have a semi-retired friend in Perth who uses the VGO to his advantage, he also only looks at properties on the market for over 8 weeks (motivated sellers).

Showed him Peter SPANNS book and he loved it… showed him DD’s article in API and he agreed with a lot of it and loved DD’s Tips..

PS- he asked me to photocopy the Mandurah article for him as he has IP’s there and is *bullish* on the area still.

REDWING

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”
    Count The Currency With This Online Positive Cashflow Calculator

Profile photo of PursefattenerPursefattener
    @pursefattener

Thanks Dazz and Redwing

Information can be the key to making good decisions.

Bye for now

Shawn

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.