All Topics / Help Needed! / HELP! WRAP CONTACTS NEEDED S.E MELB

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of gavellegavelle
    @gavelle

Hi everyone,

I’m just heading towards starting in wraps and am based in the south eastern suburbs of Melbourne and am looking for anyone that is too and would be interested in contacting me so that maybe I could ask you questions/or be a sounding board. It would be appreciated.
    Michelle.

Profile photo of rmittlal1rmittlal1
    @rmittlal1

Hi Michelle,

I am in Eastern Melbourne suburbs and want to start in wraps/leasing? So how do you start? We have a negatively geared property but I can’t imagine people paying so much money weekly for Melbourne properties? All examples I have seen in books are for properties costing 40-70k. If properties are worth more than 300k, renting 240-250/wk, a wrap structure would probably not work?
    Is this right?

Rak

Profile photo of gavellegavelle
    @gavelle

Hi Rak,

How you explained the wrap system is exactly how I interpret it as well, I believe that is why Steve and his students look for wrap properties in regional areas etc.
    As for how you get started, we are currently looking for accountant and solicitor to talk to before we actually purchase a wrap house so we can structure ourselves correctly from the start.
    Good luck and from what I am learning the more research done the better.
    Cheers
    Michelle

Profile photo of RobertRajahRobertRajah
    @robertrajah

Hi Rak

I’m in a similar situation to you. I have a negatively geared unit in Rockdale (in Sydney)to sell. I want around $340K. I have bought and read the Wrap Kit and advertised my property for sale. I wonder if wrap purchasers can fork out $550 pw to buy my unit. I haven’t had a single phone call so far!

Robert Rajah

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.