All Topics / Help Needed! / Mentor Needed

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of psyduckpsyduck
    @psyduck

Good day everyone,

I am a young and keen, and want to start investing in properties but am very lost. I have read a few books and that is where my interest began. I am willing to listen and learn and was wondering if investor out there would be willing to take me in and be my mentor?[blush2] Currently looking for my first property but very lost and confuse. If anyone have experience or started investing without a real saving or the help of their parents please give me an email. thanks.

[email protected]

regards,

dang.

Profile photo of buzzwellsbuzzwells
    Participant
    @buzzwells

Good luck finding a mentor! They are almost a scarce as hens teeth.

Read and learn more about investing and property. Attend courses (good value courses – that’s doesn’t necessarily mean spending $5ooo on a course).

Get out and hit the pavement and attend open instpections. Take a pen and pad and write things down when you do. Begin analysing properties and see what types of deals you could come up with – play with some numbers.

The more you get out there the more you become confident with agents, vendors, others.

You need to drive yourself. A mentor won’t do that for you!

Learn, Love, Strive. Make a difference!

Profile photo of Clay AClay A
    Participant
    @clay-a

Hi Dang

I’m no mentor, but happy help you if I can.

I’ve been investing for 3.5 years and curerently have 6 IP’s all +ve geared.

Where are you looking and what do you want to achieve?

Clay

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Psyduck

If you are interest in wrapping or providing Vendor finance facilities then please feel free to email me.

As a company we currently have 187 properties which we own and have wrapped. Have been offering venodr finance terms since 1996 although have been involved in property investment for over 20 years.

Happy to answer as many questions as you would care to fire at me.

Cheers Richard
    richard at castlewhite.com.au
    Email me for details of our Qld wrap CD which gives you a full Installment Contract.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of lonnielonnie
    @lonnie

I have not been posting on this forum for very long but it seems to me that you have all the mentors you could need or want right here. In the end, as with everything in life it is up to you to make that decision to be successful. The rewards that you can gain will have a cost to you, in the way you live your life and the way you have to learn to think. All the best

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.