All Topics / Help Needed! / Getting back in

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of jeweljewel
    @jewel

I sold all my properties about a year ago and looking to get back into the market.

What is the best way to get back in? Do I buy a unit in Brisbane or a house in outer suburbs?

The problem I have is that I will have to go for a 106% loan as I don’t have any equity or a deposit. Is there another option?

Profile photo of Clay AClay A
    Participant
    @clay-a

Hi Jewel

What happened to the mother inlaw deal, will she let you secure against her house?

Profile photo of buzzwellsbuzzwells
    Participant
    @buzzwells

Could you find a place for sale with a vendor who is interested in holding some of the equity/share back? That way you don’t need 100% of the purchase price or value of the property. Then in a few years you refinance yourself and pay out the vendor.

Or possibly rent a place with a lease-option to buy it in ‘x’ years time.

I’m sure there are more possibilities, but there is two for you. Hope this helps!

Good luck!

Learn, Love, Strive. Make a difference!

Profile photo of jeweljewel
    @jewel

Hi Clay

In response to your question” what happened to the mother in law deal” We had a good think about it and besides recieving equity straight away, we would be paying a mortgage on a house that would never be ours as we agreed to let the mother in law keep the profits if the property was sold.

Profile photo of Clay AClay A
    Participant
    @clay-a

Good call I would think.

Clay

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.