All Topics / Help Needed! / Looking for a Mentor

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Profile photo of k3ymakerk3ymaker
    @k3ymaker

I’m going to keep it simple. My plan is 96 properties within 5 years. I need a mentor to help me. I will help them by working for them for free. I’m just willing to learn. I’m young and rich of time. Read Kiyosaki’s books, hours and hours of the audio, got the Jamie Mckintyre programs and now the practical side starts.

Just need someone to learn off.

Perth.

Thanks guys.

Profile photo of rumbizrumbiz
    @rumbiz

I too looked for a mentor for a long time until I realised that I was letting my fear of ‘ going alone’ keep me within the ‘safe’ confines of doing nothing. Your books, this forum and your own personal investing mind can be the mentor that never leaves your side. I hope you find the person that I failed to find but if you dont…make sure you dont let that stop you!!!

“love the deal – like the property”

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

where are you both based?

Cheers Richard
    richard at castlewhite.com.au
    Email me for details of our Qld wrap CD which gives you a full Installment Contract.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of jeweljewel
    @jewel

I too am looking for a mentor. I have had a mentor whilst in business and found they were a great help.

I am based in Brisbane and would really appreciate anyone who practises what they preach. Someone I can bounce ideas of and vice versa.

Please let me know if you can help.

Profile photo of pfsfinancepfsfinance
    @pfsfinance

I am on the gold coast and are more than happy to be a mentor. If anyone is interested.

State Manager
    0425 358 293

Wholesale Mortgage Lender that deals only with brokers.

20 years in Finance Industry

Profile photo of rumbizrumbiz
    @rumbiz

Hi Richard

Im based in Cairns with IPs in Cairns and Maryborough Q

rumbiz

“love the deal – like the property”

Profile photo of jeweljewel
    @jewel

Hi not a broker

When is the best time to call you?

Profile photo of k3ymakerk3ymaker
    @k3ymaker

Thanks guys. [thumbsupanim]

I really appreciate the feed back. Just one more question. I try and try to emplain to my workmates that the only way to become rich is to INVEST!!! but its always the same… always falls on deaf ears. The only way they know how to get rich is either “lotto” or, by “sucking up to the boss”.

Now that I know that the grass is greener on the other side of the quandrant, I no longer work harder.. I work smarter. I am not going to work for money, I will let money work for me.

Any of you guys feel the same?

Saul Tran.

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

I am happy to mentor anyone in Qld when it comes to wrapping.

Due to time restraints would be happy to happy to answer and direct by email to start with.

Cheers Richard
    Email me for details of our Qld wrap CD which gives you a full Installment Contract.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of DazzlingDazzling
    @dazzling

Saul,

I’ve just picked up a crusty, wily ol’ Industrial and Commercial Property developer as my mentor for the next phase of growth here in Perth.

They are worth their weight in gold.

As a tip, make sure your mentor is someone who is about 2 or 3 steps in front of you, both in terms of size and property experience.

If you get someone who is light years in front of where you are currently, their advice and type of property will most likely be out of your reach and therefore of little benefit.

Hope that helps. [blush2]

Cheers,

Dazzling

“No point having a cake if you can’t eat it.”

Profile photo of pfsfinancepfsfinance
    @pfsfinance

Jewel-

Normally during the day is the best time to call.

State Manager
    0425 358 293

Wholesale Mortgage Lender that deals only with brokers.

20 years in Finance Industry

Profile photo of Robbie BRobbie B
    @robbie-b

I don’t know why those looking for a ‘mentor’ do not just PM or email some of the people in the forum that they would like to ask. Most are a friendly bunch and the worst that could happen is a negative or no response.

I think it is important to have more than one mentor (or person you look to for some guidance) in different areas. A property person might not be a good finance person. A finance person might be a terrible spiritual person. A spiritual person might be a hopeless accounting person. You get the point…

I think buidling a support team is far more valuable than a single mentor. This usually happens over time or meeting with like-minded individuals.

Robert Bou-Hamdan
    Mortgage Adviser

http://www.mortgagepackaging.com.au

Investor Links

Profile photo of Still in SchoolStill in School
    @still-in-school
    Originally posted by Qlds007:

I am happy to mentor anyone in Qld when it comes to wrapping.

Due to time restraints would be happy to happy to answer and direct by email to start with.

Cheers Richard

Hi Richard,

I would seriously take up your offer :) and be very keen to get involved into wraps..

I’m also based in Brisbane Northside (Boondall area)

Cheers,
    sis

Wanna Talk About Stocks

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.