All Topics / Overseas Deals / Lions Tour of NZ

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of muppetmuppet
    @muppet

Hi Guys

The Lions Rugby Team is due to tour NZ soon.

They are bringing the Balmy Army of approx 25000 people with them.

I suggest to any Aussies who are coming to NZ soon, that you check to see that the Balmy Army isn’t in one of the towns you are hoping to visit as accomodation will be at a premium.

Regards

Profile photo of burstockburstock
    Participant
    @burstock

M

From experience of their last tour here, they will be noisy if they win the first game, but it gets quieter as the tour goes on….

Know that true All Blacks will back anyone playing Aust, and whilst usuually the same here, I hope you spank those boys all the way home, especially with 7 to 10 brits in the side. World Cup holders, true, but lets hope 2003 is like 1966 and the last world cup they won. In footabll.

Profile photo of buzzwellsbuzzwells
    Participant
    @buzzwells

Go the Wallabies!!

And Go the ‘Tahs in the S12!!

Learn, Love, Strive. Make a difference!

Profile photo of LeighLeigh
    @leigh

A point of note about the Lions Tour for anyone heading over to NZ whilst it’s on, just about every campervan on the island is booked out during that period. I’m over here for a couple of months and finding it very difficult to continue my rental through the few weeks of the tour. Came as an unexpected hitch!

Cheers, Leigh

“Decide what you want then pay the price”

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.