All Topics / Help Needed! / HELP!! Property manager in Brisbane

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Profile photo of Clay AClay A
    Participant
    @clay-a

Hi All

Does anyone have any good stories to tell on property managers in the western suburbs of Brisbane?

I have 2 properties in Chapel Hill and 2 in Ipswich. I am very frustrated with paying to have them managed but having to do all the thinking for them.

HELP!!

Clay

Profile photo of quy17187quy17187
    @quy17187

Hi Clay,

We are with Rental Hotline and have found them pretty good. they have a website http://www.rentalhotline.com.au see how you go.

Cheers

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Clay

Which part of Chapel Hill.
    I am in Chapel Hill so should be able to point you in the right direction.

Cheers Richard
    richard at castlewhite.com.au
    Email me for details of our Qld wrap CD which gives you a full Installment Contract.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of Clay AClay A
    Participant
    @clay-a

Hi Richard

Both in Burbong street.

Profile photo of jeweljewel
    @jewel

Hi Clay

How are your Ipswich properties performing? i am looking at investing in Ipwsich because of all the new development going on in Ipswich. Which are the good pockets of Ipswich?

Profile photo of hmackayhmackay
    Participant
    @hmackay

I use the services of Astorb in Brissie(I may have spelt it incorrectly)they provide a range of advice and have saved ne lots of $. Costs about $200 for a year. Excellent value for money. Highly recommended for interstaters.

hrm

@jewel

Hi Clay

I have found that Bertie realestate is quite good as they only charge 5% and are quite professional.

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Clay
    I know Burbong St well i am only around the corner.

Might like to try Realway up in kenmore talk to Noel Elliot (principal) or one of the rental girls tell them Richard Taylor sent you.

Cheers Richard
    richard at castlewhite.com.au
    Email me for details of our Qld wrap CD which gives you a full Installment Contract.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Participant
    @clay-a

Thanks for the sugestions, any chance of some contact details?

Jewel, my Ipswich properties are great. I have had them for a couple of years now so I have had some fantastic capital growth. The tennants have been great, one fellow has been in the house for 14 years this year.

I chose to buy in Bundamba because of its proximity to services and Brisbane, all in all very worthwhile.

Clay

Participant
    @clay-a

Thanks Richard

I will give them a call.

Clay

@jewel

Clay

thanks for your reply. It’s great to hear that your Ipswich properties are performing well. Do you see there being a rate increase in the near future at Ipswich or has there already been one?

Participant
    @clay-a

Jewel

The rate are about $100.00 per quarter less than Brisbane. No doubt there will be an increase as I recently recieved the new Natural Resources valuation and the land value has increased by 345%. If that doesn’t signal a rate increase, I don’t know what would, but I am pretty sure there are guidline the councils have to follow so the increases are in small amounts. Well I hope!

Clay

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.