All Topics / Heads Up! / how to change different currency

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of shongshong
    @shong

Hi

I hope I did post this in the Investment Detective forum. Let me know if I’ve post it in the wrong place. Thanks

I have recently bought the ID and is very new to the product (and this forum), basically I have the following issue:

1. When I put in the detail info in the Budget Tab, I wanted to move the info across to the Actual Tab, is there a way to do this?

2. When I try to print from the History tab, the printout came out with weird spacing for the “brown columns”

eg, Legal Costs ends up in the printout as L g l o
    Mortgage Rego becomes Mo g g R go.

Is this a bug?

3. is there a way to use different currency in the input? Eg, I have property in NZ and USA, is there a way to specify the currency I want to use??

Any help from anyone is appreciated.

Thanks Brand New user

Profile photo of Investment DetectiveInvestment Detective
    @investment-detective

Hi

You got the right forum [biggrin]

1. You can copy the budget figures to the actual page by selecting the budget page and then right clicking on the budget tab. Select the option to copy the figures and accept if you are sure you want to proceed. This will delete all existing actual figures and replace them with the current budget figures.

2. I cannot recreate the printing error, I would be interested to hear if anyone else is having similar problems. Could you let me know what kind of printer you have?

At the moment there is no facility to seperate different currencies, I am working on a modification that will alow for this situation to be coped with. The difference in currency will only effect the global position grid on the home page, each property can be viewed individually as its just numbers after all.

Regards

Philip Batey
    JATPAC Designs

Author of Investment Detective

Profile photo of shongshong
    @shong

Hi Philip,

Thanks for the reply, the printer I use is

HP LaserJet 8100 Series PS

Is there a way I do a preview first before printing it?

If you want, I can fax you the printout.

Thanks

Profile photo of shongshong
    @shong

Don’t worry, I have requested for a refund as I have not been able to print (after numerous attempt) and it hasn’t got the different currency feature which I find can be quite useful if I need to know my total net profit in one click (especially for people with investment properties all over the world) rather than having to calculate the different exchange rate and then add them up.

Thanks anyway.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.