All Topics / General Property / Brisbane Investors

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of economisteconomist
    @economist

Hi,[biggrin]

My first post…very excited!!! I am a university student in economics studying at QUT. Love the idea of investing, trying to educate myself in this area as much as I can. I also like to learn by asking quesions. I am looking to make friends with some property investors or to-be property investors to share knowledge, ask questions, look at the problems from different angles…I (as you might have already understood) am in Brisbane…any one who wants to meet for a cup of coffee some time and discuss property investment related issues just send me an email to [email protected] or [email protected]. Really would love to have a like minded friends with whom I can actively share ideas and excitement
    Looking forward to some new contacts
    Have a good day guys!!!
    Max

Work hard today so that you can rest well tomorrow…

Profile photo of quy17187quy17187
    @quy17187

Hi Economist,

There is a Brisbane Investment Group (BIG) that meets at Coopers Plains once a month. I have not had a chance to go but they have guest speaks and costs about $10-$15 each time. If you do a search on this website you might find it.

Cheers.

Profile photo of economisteconomist
    @economist

Thank you for your Help!

Work hard today so that you can rest well tomorrow…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.