All Topics / General Property / Momentum +++++

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of dizzy lizzydizzy lizzy
    @dizzy-lizzy

Hi All,

Went to Steve’s Brisbane seminar on Saturday. Great day, it has given me the kickstart I needed to continue on my investing journey. I have 6 investment properties and really was not sure what to do next, buy, sell, hold, wrap, flip, flop!!!!! Thanks Steve, I think my mind has been refocused and I think I can make an informed and educated decison on the right path to take next.
    Great talk from John and Rondah, the Mappers who are subdividing………..
    Cheers
    Janine

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

CONGRATULATIONS Janine

What are your plans now that you have decided to *Kickstart* your investing again?

REDWING

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”
    Count The Currency With This Online Positive Cashflow Calculator

Profile photo of dizzy lizzydizzy lizzy
    @dizzy-lizzy

Well, I have decided to sell two of my properties as I have a 100% return on my money. I also am looking to do some subdivisions if I can. I just need to stay focused.[biggrin]

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

Sounds great keep us all posted here..all the best!

REDWING

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”
    Count The Currency With This Online Positive Cashflow Calculator

Profile photo of Im excitedIm excited
    @im-excited

I attended Steve’s seminar on Saturday too and he has made me rethink our strategy. We have 4 properties and acquired these on the negatively geared roundabout and now they are almost neutrally geared, so we are looking at problem + solution properties.
    I am still trying to get my head around some of the figures in his problems.
    Be humble
    Cheers

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.