All Topics / Opinionated! / RESIWEALTH – Where are you?

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of Robbie BRobbie B
    @robbie-b
    Originally posted by The Mortgage Adviser:

Originally posted by resiwealth:

Shorter, I don’t think The Mortgage Adviser can answer that because he is an expert with no real investing knowledge.

An expert is a drip under pressure … show me you portfolio or get mum to tuck u into bed.

Hi Resi,

You seem to know me so well. I wonder if you are Mr Philip Sigglekow of Residential Wealth Pty Ltd himself or just some tosser stealing someone else’s name to promote yourself as the almighty investor.

Either way, in the scheme of things, you mean absolutely nothing to me.

Have a nice night.

Robert Bou-Hamdan
    Mortgage Adviser

http://www.mortgagepackaging.com.au

Investor Links

Hey there Resi,

The forum is a little quiet without you posting such intellectually superior investment related comments as the one above.

I am just wondering why you have not posted since I asked the above question as I would really love to hear your response.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Robert Bou-Hamdan
    Mortgage Adviser

Investor Links

Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

Hello Robert yes i am here, sorry i don’t visit this area that much and i will have to review my notes re my harsh comments …

RW is my development company which i am removing away from resiwealth.com which will soon have a clearer identy.

Yes my group is licienced in a variety of areas, we r currently looking at a complete overhaul of what we do as well.

I don’t like to promote myself as the almighty adviser but i do have a number of good strikes in my short life including being the person responsible for selling in 1988 4,500 acres at Midge Point to aqua DelRay what is today called laguna Resort.

I traded the stock market for 3 years and it did not work for me, i lost about 50k over all so i guess i got out cheap. every thing i touched turned to s..t and when i bet on a horse race the bloody thing comes in 4th, go figure that one.

I love developing within my means and only take on what i can sell plus i keep 20% myself for obvious reasons. I do enjoy your comments and challenges and i am worried about Dimichie?? (just kidding)

Philip

Profile photo of Robbie BRobbie B
    @robbie-b

No, I would be worried about dmichie as well. Maybe you, or someone else, can find him a cheap property on the Northern Beaches and he will be happy.

Robert Bou-Hamdan
    Mortgage Adviser

Investor Links

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.