All Topics / Opinionated! / Happy Birthday Steve

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of KidKid
    @kid

Just a reminder to all that its Steve birthday tomorrow. So I am sure that we all hope you have a great birthday and maybe buy a property or two as a present to yourself.

Happy Birthday.

Profile photo of MITMIT
    Participant
    @millionaire-in-training

Happy Birthday Steve and thanks for bucket loads of info at the Brisbane Masterclass yesterday
    Have a Great Day
    Regards
    Sue Owen

MIT | Owen Real Estate
    Email Me

Profile photo of pelicanpelican
    @pelican

Happy Bday Steve…

Even Jenman remembered your birthday !!! http://jenman.com/NewsArticles1.php?id=140

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

What a terrible article.

I know both parties in that wrap story and the only surprise in this whole story is how many times the wrappees defaulted on their repayments and should have been evicted long ago. Most wrappers would have done so long earlier than Yuchen did.

Both times I met Julie S she told me that Yuchen Chen was her angel – I remember teasing Yuch about being an angel.

I have never said a bad word about the author of that article as I feel that all industries need checks and balances but he has absolutely lost me now. Even tho I am not a fan of wrapping I can no longer believe anything he writes from here on.

Simon Macks
    Finance Broker
    [email protected]
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of pelicanpelican
    @pelican

Simon,

Agree with you there…..

Jenman is up to his old tricks again…..

Knowing Of Michael & Yuch They are fair and kind people…. It would seem to me that it would take quite a long time before they went thru this process……

Come on… if this was a house owned by a bank, the Strakers would have been homeless a long time ago….. I do not recall reading or seeing or hearing anything about them having a gun to their heads to sign up for a house….

People have to be responsible for their own lives…. We all have good and bad patches in life….. but life does go on and you have to deal with the crisises that come along….

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Hi all,

Thanks very much for your birthday well wishes.

Have a great day,

Bye,

Steve McKnight

Remember that success comes from doing things differently.

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Profile photo of techhowsetechhowse
    @techhowse

Happy 33rd Birthday Steve!

TEchhowse

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.