Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of byron Sambyron Sam
    Participant
    @byron-sam

My partner and I travelled up to Mackay and all points in between a couple of months ago.
    after reading Steve’s books.
    Being an “old property trader” myself for many years but being out of the market for a long time, I came back to property trading in 2002.
    Anyway after being on the road for 3 weeks and talking to so many agents we came back empty handed as I figured the market too hot for what I was looking for.
    However I persisted and recently (1 month ago) purchased a block of six with a risk downside of over 40%. That means of course I would be very unlucky not to make this deal work having purchased about 40% under market value.
    I also went to the Brisbane seminar yesterday and get continued enthusiasm from the whole Property Investing philosophy.
    Have been doing this now again for nearly 3 years and am happy to say I do it full time with plenty of lifestyle as well.
    Good work Steve and Company.
    Cheers,
    Byron Sam

Byron Sam

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry
    Originally posted by Byron Sam:

recently (1 month ago) purchased a block of six with a risk downside of over 40%.

Byron Sam

What does that mean, Sam?

kay henry

Profile photo of BofclarkBofclark
    Participant
    @bofclark

Hi Byron Sam. I’m new to this forum and admitted freely that I do not know all the jargon. Would please explain what is a “risk downside of over 40%”.
    Regards Bofclark

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.