All Topics / Heads Up! / Paul Hanna

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of byron Sambyron Sam
    Participant
    @byron-sam

I heard Steve mention yesterday at the Brisbane Seminar a book by Paul Hanna, called “Just Do It.”
    I don’t know whether this is one of the Hanna brothers of Paul and Danny fame from Melbourne as I haven’t read the book yet.
    if it is I have grave concerns about the integrity of these brothers from personal
    investigations I have made for a friend of mine.

Sincerely,
    Byron Sam

Byron Sam

Profile photo of MichaelYardneyMichaelYardney
    Participant
    @michaelyardney
    Originally posted by Byron Sam:

I heard Steve mention yesterday at the Brisbane Seminar a book by Paul Hanna, called “Just Do It.”
    I don’t know whether this is one of the Hanna brothers of Paul and Danny fame from Melbourne as I haven’t read the book yet.
    if it is I have grave concerns about the integrity of these brothers from personal
    investigations I have made for a friend of mine.

Sincerely,
    Byron Sam

Byron Sam

No its not the same guy. I know others have asked the same question and the author does not like the comparison either.

Michael Yardney
    METROPOLE PROPERTIES
    Author of Australia’s leading property e-magazine.
    Join over 10,000 readers each month.
    FREE subscription http://www.metropole.com.au

Profile photo of turbozturboz
    @turboz

Hi Byron
    I have 3 of Paul Hanna’s book’s,You Can Sell It,You Can do it,and Don’t give up this one he wrote after a tragic accident.I have’t heard of Just Do It did Steve say it was a new book?I can recommend them I enjoyed reading them and they are great to read every time you need to boost your motivation.The title JUST DO IT says it all as far investing goes.Once you take that first big step your on your way.
    Lisa[biggrin][cap]

Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

I believe that this Paul Hanna is very well respected as a gifted author, i have the books but havn’t ventured there yet (reading that is)

And yes not the same Hanna, i know the other one personally.

resi

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.