All Topics / Heads Up! / CRIN’s Great Debate-Property is better than Shares

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of AceyduceyAceyducey
    Participant
    @aceyducey

Hi all,

CRIN’s next meeting is coming up at the Irish Club on Saturday 14 May.

As a different approach to the panels we’ve run in the past, we’re holding a debate between two teams of investors to answer the question of which type of investment is best – shares or property.

The debate will be followed by a Q&A session to answer audience questions about investing in shares versus investing in properties. Audience participation will be actively encouraged throughout the afternoon.

So come along to have some fun (and a few drinks) with us as we settle once and for all whether shares or property makes the best investment.

Details
    Date/Time: Saturday 14 May from 1:30pm
    Location: The Irish Club, 6 Parkinson Street, Weston, Canberra
    Cost: Free

Cheers,

Aceyducey

In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is.

– Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut

Profile photo of Robbie BRobbie B
    @robbie-b

Hey Acey,

What does CRIN stand for or, more specifically, what does the R stand for? I think I can guess the rest.

Also, am I ever going to be invited to one of these meetings you go to? You still attend the Sydney meetings don’t you?

Robert Bou-Hamdan
    Mortgage Adviser

http://www.mortgagepackaging.com.au

Investor Links

Profile photo of Greg FGreg F
    @greg-f
    Originally posted by Aceyducey:

Hi all, CRIN’s next meeting is coming up at the Irish Club on Saturday 14 May. As a different approach to the panels we’ve run in the past, we’re holding a debate between two teams of investors to answer the question of which type of investment is best – shares or property. The debate will be followed by a Q&A session to answer audience questions about investing in shares versus investing in properties. Audience participation will be actively encouraged throughout the afternoon.

So come along to have some fun (and a few drinks) with us as we settle once and for all whether shares or property makes the best investment.
    Details
    Date/Time: Saturday 14 May from 1:30pm
    Location: The Irish Club, 6 Parkinson Street, Weston, Canberra Cost: Free
    Cheers, Aceyducey

Hi Acey

And by the way, LOVE your posts on http://www.somersoft.com.au

Makes me kinda wish I was a Canberra-ite so I could attend the CRIN meetings. But then, as I’m sitting on the sand at Noosa Beach this Mother’s Day, still swimming on 8th May, Ill be thinking of that Canberra chill and know I’m doin’ just fine. [biggrin][biggrin]. After the swim, we’ll be heading up to Maleny’s Celtic Tearoom http://www.celtictearoom.com. for a spot of great Irish / Scottish / Medieval /Folk music, dancing, food & frivolity. Life’s tough up here in Sunny Qld.

Have a great meeting, and by the way, wanna post the outcomes of your Great Debate here after the meeting?

Cheers
    Greg[biggrin]

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.