All Topics / Help Needed! / Accountant in QLD

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Profile photo of lachlanwardlachlanward
    @lachlanward

Hi to those in Queensland. Can anyone recommend a good accountant here who has good property investment knowledge.
    Thanks,
    Lachlan

Profile photo of DimmickDimmick
    @dimmick

I do not know one unfortunately. It seems they are few and far between as a few people I have spoken to are either using Sydney based or Melbourne based accountants. Wish I knew the answer to you question too as I would like a good Brissy based accountant too!!!!

Profile photo of lonnielonnie
    @lonnie

A good accountant who understands the mind of an property invester is worth their weight in gold. I have not found one in Brisbane

Profile photo of suzettesuzette
    Participant
    @suzette

I asked the same question several months ago and didn’t get any responses, so well done for getting some replies. Unfortunately I need one too,so cannot help, but let me know if you find one!

Cheers

Profile photo of BofclarkBofclark
    Participant
    @bofclark

Hi Yesterday I attended MasterClass in Brisbane. I had a brief chat with Mark Unwin. Mark is a chartered accountant in Victoria and presenter at the MasterClass. I would have no problem having an accountant in Victoria. Today we have the internet and all you need to do is talk with your accountant. I value the professional services of someone who understands the business I’m in, not just someone who crunches numbers. I have Mark’s business card and will happily pass on his contact details to you if you contact me.

Profile photo of GrantH_1974GrantH_1974
    @granth_1974

I use Shane Watts for all my investments, structures of trusts etc. He is based in Milton in QLD. Will send you a PM with his details.

Cheers,
    Jason.

Profile photo of Clay AClay A
    Participant
    @clay-a

Hi Lachlan

I have an accountant here in Brisbane whose advice I have been very happy with. I will send his details on to you.

Regards

Clay

Profile photo of BeauMondeBeauMonde
    Participant
    @beaumonde

Hi Jason and Clay,
    Would you mind PM your accountant details to me also? I’m looking for someone I can work with and build a postive professional rapport.
    Cheers
    Michelle

Profile photo of TerrywTerryw
    Participant
    @terryw

try Julia at http://www.bantacs.com.au

Terryw
    Discover Home Loans
    Mortgage Broker
    North Sydney
    [email protected]

Terryw | Structuring Lawyers Pty Ltd / Loan Structuring Pty Ltd
    http://www.Structuring.com.au
    Email Me

Lawyer, Mortgage Broker and Tax Advisor (Sydney based but advising Aust wide) http://www.Structuring.com.au

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.