All Topics / Finance / Finance & Investor Market Research

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of Robbie BRobbie B
    @robbie-b

I hope admin and users of this site do not mind me doing this but I wanted to ask what people thought of a few things I had in mind…

1. Would you consider a website beneficial that only provided individual and independent advice (not broking services) regarding finance related questions or compare your existing finance packages or advice you have been given by others which is available to both consumers and advisers (if they are stuck) free of charge?

2. Do you consider a central location providing accessible public information regarding finance product types with commentary and ratings, various tools & calculators, books & courses and comprehensive related links without the need to provide any of your details as of any use?

3. What would you consider is important information to be made available to investors and borrowers through a website?

Feel free to outline anything else you may find useful either by posting here or emailing me at [email protected].

I would very much appreciate your responses.

Thanks.

Robert Bou-Hamdan
    Mortgage Adviser

http://www.mortgagepackaging.com.au

Investor Links

Profile photo of Fast LaneFast Lane
    @fast-lane

1. Yes absolutely, something like this would be very good. Investing has a lot to do wih information and this would be a very good resource.

2. Most definately.

3. Any info that is applicable to investors, borrowers etc. would be immensely valuable. Maybe something like a reference or list style format.

This is a very good concept and I’d love to see it go on. Happy to help…G7

Profile photo of quy17187quy17187
    @quy17187

I like the idea of the website. The most important thing for me is to not only get the basic interest rates information etc, but hot tips you and others in the industry might have with loans etc.

Thanks.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.