All Topics / Help Needed! / Eagleby Qld

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of asdf135asdf135
    Participant
    @asdf135

Hello Investors, I am looking at investing in Eagleby Qld. I know its half way between the Gold Coast and Brissy and it is close to the train line and shops. Is this a good place to invest for future capital returns. From my calculations there are some positive cashflow properties available, and the rent averages around $200 to $220 dollars. If you can provide information it would be much appreciated.

Kanga

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Eagleby is certainly in the Gold Coast corridor and in Albert Shire.

Upto a couple of years ago you could easily purchase a property for less than $85K and property wouldn’t have wanted to anyway.

Now a days prices have doubled and in February Eagly recorded its first sale over $250K.

There are still plenty of areas of Eagleby I wouldn’t buy as the crime rate is high and the type of tenant you get maybe dubious.

Talk to a couple of good real estate agents covering the area. Can recommend Professional at Beenleigh.

If you get that far and need a lawyer in the area with maximum experience in conveyancing PM or email me.

Cheers Richard
    richard at castlewhite.com.au
    Email me for details of our Qld wrap CD which gives you a full Installment Contract.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of dw9956dw12832dw9956dw12832
    @dw9956dw12832

I may be hard to find a positive cash flow property in Eaglebly QLD. Depending on what you are investing in – House , Unit etc.

Appears the average price there now is $190,000
    Rent you say is $200

The sums don’t add up as positive cashflow to me.Are you after Capital Growth Returns of positive cashflow.

David

Profile photo of lachlanwardlachlanward
    @lachlanward

It seems that we are about 18months too late for Eagleby. Possibly need to look further out.
    Lachlan.

Profile photo of BattleshipsBattleships
    Participant
    @battleships

Hi Kanga

One of the ways that I check out an area is using local newspapers. Here is a link to one that covers the Albert Shire( where Eagleby is)http://www.questnews.com.au/al/profile.html

Hope it helps
    [bigeyes]

Profile photo of achieverachiever
    Participant
    @achiever
    Originally posted by asdf135:

Hello Investors, I am looking at investing in Eagleby Qld. I know its half way between the Gold Coast and Brissy and it is close to the train line and shops. Is this a good place to invest for future capital returns. From my calculations there are some positive cashflow properties available, and the rent averages around $200 to $220 dollars. If you can provide information it would be much appreciated.

Kanga

Eagleby is close to Beenleigh. About 18 months ago I received 100% return on my investment in that area, which I have since sold. I’m not sure that there are large returns to be made currently in that area. It is predomiantly an ex housing commission area which is having a fair amount of improvements happening to it as well as land releases and new areas opening. Like all investments do lots of homework.

Achiever

Profile photo of asdf135asdf135
    Participant
    @asdf135

Thank you all for your help, if anyone else has info on Eagleby, please add your info it is much appreciated. Once again thank you all.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.