All Topics / Creative Investing / Qld solicitor whom KNOWS Lease Options

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of batts71batts71
    Participant
    @batts71

G’day all,

Can anyone suggest a solicitor in Qld whom is familiar with Lease Options or similar.

I have emailed a few, but they don’d seem familiar with the Lease Option concept.

Advice greatly appreciated as I am living in the USA at the moment (returning 2006) and am finding it hard to get the ball rolling.

Cheers,

Batts

Profile photo of burbonbillburbonbill
    Participant
    @burbonbill

hi batts you could try rob blanda he is a banana bender and also a solicitor as well he has a few books and cd roms for sale one of wihich is all about l/option dont know his web site as yet but some one might or try http://www.robblanda.com.au

Profile photo of batts71batts71
    Participant
    @batts71

Thanks for that.

i’ll drop them an email and see if they can assist.

It makes things a little difficult when I’m still over in the USA, but it’s good to get the ball rolling.

Profile photo of BofclarkBofclark
    Participant
    @bofclark

Queensland is a big place. Do you have a city or location that you want the solicitor to be close to or in?. I have always been very happy with the solicitor that we use in Brisbane. The firm is called Blake Topping located in Ashgrove Brisbane. A very professional firm I have no idea if the work with lease options. Only have a telephone number 07 3366 0133.

Profile photo of batts71batts71
    Participant
    @batts71

Thanks guys,

Really appreciate the contact- it makes life much easier!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.