All Topics / General Property / Commerical and Industrial Outlook

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of MTRMTR
    Participant
    @marisa

For those interested in commerical/industrial properties have come across a great newletter published by burgess rawson.

It is an excellent newletter and it is free.Provides up to date info on land rates/rental and more.

http://www.burgessrawson.com.au
    Regards, M

Profile photo of DazzlingDazzling
    @dazzling

Marisa,

Received my copy yesterday and had a jolly good read. I’ve had personal dealings with the author, and as such my view is somewhat clouded due to those very negative experiences.

Be careful about the ‘free’ info on the big A3 map that shows the different industrial areas around Perth with historical land rates for only 2,000m2 and 4,000m2 blocks. I read all the fine print and nowhere does it quote the source of the data.

I bought more detailed data from the VGO at a cost of $ 380, with block sizes of 1,2,4 and 10,000m2 for all industrial suburbs over a 25yr period and the data is different that on the BR map.

Having seen both sets of data, I’m very happy I paid for the data off the VGO.

I guess you get what you pay for.

Cheers,

Dazzling

“No point having a cake if you can’t eat it.”

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.