All Topics / Opinionated! / MY WHINGE!!!!

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Profile photo of Robbie BRobbie B
    @robbie-b

I thought I should start this thread so that all those who feel like having a WHINGE about anything can do it here.

I personally find it frustrating that so many threads are locked down so quickly as a result of a controversial topic. Any personal attacks or anything offensive should be deleted immediately by all means but the thread should not be locked.

If the whole thread is considered offensive, then it should be completely removed rather than left for all to read.

Anyway, I am sure I will see certain regulars frequenting this thread as they seem to have a lot to whinge about.

Enjoy!

Robert Bou-Hamdan
    Mortgage Adviser

http://www.mortgagepackaging.com.au

Investor Links

Profile photo of foundationfoundation
    @foundation

Some b@astard stole my wheelie bin, then came back a month later and stole my recycling bin.
    Boo.[thumbsdownanim

F.[cowboy2]

Profile photo of Fast LaneFast Lane
    @fast-lane

I dont like anything, in fact I’m bringing this whole site down slowly from the inside.[satan] Who’s with me?

Profile photo of oziozi
    @ozi
    Originally posted by foundation:

Some b@astard stole my wheelie bin, then came back a month later and stole my recycling bin.
    Boo.[thumbsdownanim

Was that your house??? [thumbsupanim] Just kidding!

I’d like to whinge about all the whingers out there who whinge about anything and everything [biggrin] Whinging doesn’t resolve any issues. I guess i’ve just classified myself as a hypocrit as I shouldn’t be whinging [withstupid]

Ozi

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

The Garbage man stopped outside a house and asked the rough looking fella – “where’s ya bin?”

He replied “I bin on holidays”

“No” the garbo said “Wheres ya wheely bin?”

“I really bin in prison but I am telling people I bin on holidays ” answered the resident.

Boom Boom as Basil Brush says.

Cheers,

Simon Macks
    Finance Broker
    [email protected]
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of gatsbygatsby
    @gatsby

I had my recycling bin knocked off. The next morning it was put back in the exact same spot?
    Gatsby!

Profile photo of landt64landt64
    Participant
    @landt64

My dad once swore blind that someone had stolen his car one night, and then driven it back to exactly the same spot the next morning without anyone being any the wiser.
    Landt.

Profile photo of DazzlingDazzling
    @dazzling

I’ve just finished watching the “Grumpy old men” series on the ABC and funnily enough I agreed with almost everything they said.

Good to laugh at yourself though – keeps the Fun Gestapo – read lawyers and social engineers – on their toes.

Cheers,

Dazzling

“No point having a cake if you can’t eat it.”

Profile photo of Badgers_R_UsBadgers_R_Us
    Participant
    @badgers_r_us

Re Grumpy Old Men:

I don’t think us oldies are getting grumpier, I think that standards have slipped drastically. Our expectations were based upon a different set of values. The issue is that on the one side we have far more freedom in the way we can express ourselves, but the downside is that many of the stuffy old values that people sought to emancipate themselves from were the basis of far greater levels integrity and respect in our everyday interactions. And whilst no one would support a return to the Dickensian attitudes that kept the lid on the slack social values of today, it’s gone far to far the other way.

Although I do think we should bring back a smack around the chops for some of these social misfits. In this vein, I recently wrote to my local constabulary with a suggestion to cut down on hooligan road users.

The issue is that these <edited>s drive like maniacs, often displaying threatening and aggressive behaviour. Do you think they are going to be put off by a $50 fine? Sure! These people only understand violence, so the way to deal with them is in the same manner.

The police should have a special unit called “Bastard Squad”. Travelling around in unmarked cars, they seek out hoons (I hear some of you saying; do they not already have this? but my idea is an extension of this). These special officers are licensed to dish-out on the spot “fines”. However, since we have established that these hoons only understand violence, the fine is in actual fact a summary punch in the gob, really hard.

Better still, Bastard Squad should recruit a, seemingly, harmless old granny who is specially trained in agro and punching really hard in the face. Specially equipped with hotted-up Morris Minor, she can be the bait to trap our recalcitrant yobbo, but is licensed to pursue at high speed and, when cornered, smack their
    f-ing faces in.

They should tape their escapades, which can then be televised on a weekly program so we can all enjoy the retribution.

Profile photo of gatsbygatsby
    @gatsby

Dear Badgers,
    We already see this in reality tv shows. Not the current run of the mill ‘house wives’ or ‘survivor’, etc but the doco types like the ones like ‘cops’. You know the one’s I’m talking about how you watch a video hot pursuit chase where the police (usually an English cop car) using high tech surveillance cameras chase a criminal car speeding along on the wrong side of the highway, driving through hedges! The crims then jump out and are caught on infra red tracking video as they ditch the car and hide in a bush until the cops are pinpointed to them and cuff em’.
    Better yet, how about a weekly show called ‘ATO!’
    Each week, the ATO has a special celebrity guest. “This week it’s Henry Kaye on ATO!” “Ding Dong!” ” Who’s that, what do you want?” “The rings on your F@#%ING fingers!!!!”
    “See you all next week when we go down to Melbourne to see John Elliot on ‘ATO!!”
    Cheers,
    Gatsby!

Profile photo of Badgers_R_UsBadgers_R_Us
    Participant
    @badgers_r_us

Don’t get me going on the ATO. I just bought another house and had a couple of cash-flow issues. I have to pay my tax quarterly and I called them to delay payment whilst I sorted it out. The buggers would not allow me to postpone payment for a month and said they would charge me interest on the outstanding amount.

The irony is that the cash-flow issues were because the ATO (one of my customers) owed my business over $100k, which was 90 days overdue. You reckon I could add interest to their bill?

Perhaps another job for Bastard Squad.

Profile photo of 2gurus2gurus
    Participant
    @2gurus

[gossip]

Hi “the Mortgage Adviser”,

Any word on what is happening with Derivex?
    The Website says that it’s still locked up with ASIC, but does that mean they will go offshore?

Is there anything stopping someone from borrowing from an overseas source?

Cheers,

2gurus

Profile photo of Robbie BRobbie B
    @robbie-b

Hi 2gurus,

I have decided to refrain from discussing anything to do with Derivex in this forum as it always results in a fight with a certain few. My comments will be limited to those appearing at:

http://www.mortgagepackaging.com.au/index_files/derivex_interest_free_home_loans.htm

If I feel like saying anything more about this topic, I will post it at the above link.

Sorry I cannot be of more assistance.

Robert Bou-Hamdan
    Mortgage Adviser

Investor Links

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

[biggrin][biggrin][biggrin][upsidedown][upsidedown]

I “LOVE” the locked threads and go there first for a laugh[wacko]

They should be transfered to “FORUM FROLIC” once locked IMHO

REDWING

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”
    Count The Currency With This Online Positive Cashflow Calculator

Profile photo of BattleshipsBattleships
    Participant
    @battleships

Hi 2gurus

The latest Derivex-from Derivex is at

http://www.derivex.com.au/company/updates.htm

Cheers

Profile photo of Robbie BRobbie B
    @robbie-b

The only recent change is…

UPDATE – ASIC on 3/5/05 released all document originals produced under notice to our solicitors. Individuals can contact Derivex on 9299 4100 if they have a need for these documents to be returned to them.

Robert Bou-Hamdan
    Mortgage Adviser

Investor Links

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.