All Topics / Help Needed! / Simple enough question

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of evilucianoeviluciano
    @eviluciano

Here is something i’m always reading or hearing but am not actually too sure how it’s done.

How do someone find details such as, Rental vacancy rates, employment rates, number of residents, Median house prices, median household income etc etc of an X location…

is a real estate agent a reliable enough source?
    as im a little familiar with statistics nad numbers it is fair to say that numbers can be manipulated depending on the size of your research… well… who provides real statistics about an X location?

thanks

Profile photo of Robbie BRobbie B
    @robbie-b

Try this link…

http://www.mortgagepackaging.com.au/index_files/hot_links.htm

Look under the RESEARCH heading and you will find the information you are looking for by following the various links provided.

Robert Bou-Hamdan
    Mortgage Adviser

http://www.mortgagepackaging.com.au

Investor Links

Profile photo of buzzwellsbuzzwells
    Participant
    @buzzwells

Thank mortgage advisor for sharing this information!

Many of these I use, but you’ve provided more, that I have been looking for!

Great stuff!!

Learn, Love, Strive. Make a difference!

Profile photo of surreyhughes19905surreyhughes19905
    @surreyhughes19905

Well the first place I search for is the council web site for the location you are researching.

Just go to google and enter xxx shire council or town council (don’t actually use xxx because then your net nanny will fire up![biggrin])

You can often get demographics about the region from there, such as age, population, gender and so on. Then if you want house price data you have to buy it. You can get land values from the state authority responsible and median house prices from various online sources, just do a google for it.

Surrey.

Profile photo of evilucianoeviluciano
    @eviluciano

thanks for the detail everyone

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.