All Topics / Value Adding / NEW GOV. PLAN FOR SOUTH EAST QLD

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Profile photo of 50mill50mill
    Participant
    @50mill

What are your opinions on the new plans for the South East Queensland region released by the Qld premiere on thurs (i think).[blink][chill]

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

bloody wonderful.

Oh to be a developer in SE Qld at the moment.

Cheers Richard
    richard at castlewhite.com.au
    Email me for details of our Qld wrap CD which gives you a full Installment Contract.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of XeniaXenia
    @xenia

what are the plans?

We buy properties in all conditions. Can offer Immediate Cash Settlements, No Real Estate Agents Required
    [email protected]
    phone 0412 437 582

Profile photo of bjmacabjmaca
    Participant
    @bjmaca

Would love to know details of the plans. I am a developer in the Uk and moving back to OZ in the next month or so.

Please advise

Cheers

BJMACA
    Watercress- Assisting Financial Freedom become a reality. http://www.watercresswealth.com

Profile photo of pelicanpelican
    @pelican

bjmaca, and all….

visit http://www.uom.qld.gov.au to see the regional plan (DRAFT) as well as the infrastructure plan….

Yes, it’s always nice to know in advance which areas will be receiving all the govt attention……

Cheerz

Scott

Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

Hi Peli does this link work for you i couldn’t get it to.

Last night i met with one of my QLD scouts in Double Bay. Yes the future is looking good for this investment sector for many reasons.

I develop land and build new properties including duplexes. I believe that if you are just starting out and do some good home work you will make great profits over the next 3 – 5 years there, IMHO

resiwealth

Profile photo of pelicanpelican
    @pelican

Sorry…. got the spelling wrong… its :

http://www.oum.qld.gov.au/

Profile photo of 50mill50mill
    Participant
    @50mill

hi,

I spose developing something in the highlighted area could be rewarding?
    What if I bought a big block of land cheaply, and held on to it for a little bit?
    What are the demographics of this area?

cheers[biggrin][biggrin]

Profile photo of bjmacabjmaca
    Participant
    @bjmaca

Pelican,

Thanks for the link. I am very impressed and looks like some real money can be made.

BJMACA

BJMACA
    Watercress- Assisting Financial Freedom become a reality. http://www.watercresswealth.com

@wealth4life.com

Thanks Pelican vmuch,

Loan wolf – the only problem with land banking is no cash flow. I have held and still do land at Midge Point since i was 26 (oh !!!!) i think my twins are going to very rich cause that is who will reap the most rewards, NO i’m not selling (fool)

resiwealth

Profile photo of Roberthb2001Roberthb2001
    Participant
    @roberthb2001

The plan aims to be an overarching document that “coontrols” development by identifying open space and development areas (amongst others) for South East Queensland. This plan needs to be considered with other regional planning documents including the infrastructur plan, the transport plan plus some others that are being developed at present. In essence, any new big greenfield developments require a special statute through Queensland parliament to recieve consent.

If you are a developer, it is indeed happy days as this plan overrides local government plans. I know that Redland Shire is in deep trouble at the moment due to a perception that a majority of councillors are too pro developer.

SEQ at present is at a crossroads – too much development placing an unwanted strain on infratructure and other services leading to meltdown.

Robert H Bromwich
    Moore Park Beach QLD
    Australia

@wealth4life.com

Hi Rob, yes i can see some major problems stemming from too much too quick. Currently the councils can’t keep up with the demand and will suffer in the next few years.

I remember when the Gold Coast free way was built and they said it was to big, look at it now it should be twice the size.

Sydney is a B….y nightmare the roads are shocking, tunnels under the city, and they still can’t keep up with the traffic demand.

Although i believe we have the best roads in the world our forsight falls far behind and puts major pressures on residential areas.

I noticed an article in API about Toowong, Ipswich which is the flavour of the Year at the moment is under strain from new sub divisions which will surely flow out to Toowong and other areas.

People will go to where the cheapest houses are being produced, thats is why i choose to develop in these areas.

resiwealth

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.