All Topics / Help Needed! / Work Experience

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of evilucianoeviluciano
    @eviluciano

hey guys
    i’ve got a 4 week, mid year uni break coming up in june and i was wondering what kind of work experience would help me with investing or at least give me a few inside information ?
    i was thinking of doing two different 2 week jobs. one has to do with finance as thats my area of study and since we have the whole of next yr working i thought it would look nice on my resume once the interviews start.
    however, what work qualities help with RE investing? would a simple work experience at a real estate agency help ?
    i was just wondering what you guys think would help?
    any helpful reply is very appreciated

thanks

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

I think you would learn more with a developer.

Where are you located and what are you studying?

Is it formal work experience for your course?

Maybe even contact Steve himself?

Cheers,

Simon Macks
    Finance Broker
    [email protected]
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of evilucianoeviluciano
    @eviluciano

I’m located at south-eastern suburbs or melbourne, Wantirna south to be exact. and i’m currently studying Economics and Finance.

“Is it formal work experience for your course?”

I do have formal work experience for my course next year, however i wanted to do something with the spare time i’ll be presented with in June and i personally think it’s a great opportunity to get some experience and confidence before the formal uni interviews start themselves, and you never know, maybe it could lead to it becoming my formal uni work experience.

thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.