All Topics / Finance / Muslim Banking – Continued

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of Robbie BRobbie B
    @robbie-b

To whoever locked the other topic…

https://www.propertyinvesting.com/forum/topic/16749.html

I would very much appreciate the opportunity to respond to insults directed at me by Nat R before a topic is locked and her attempt at insult is left in the public forum for all to read. My response is below and I would appreciate it being left in the forum if Nat R’s comments are left in the forum.

Originally posted by Nat R:

Robert ..please read the 2nd section of the link I have posted below and amend your post above to A) be correct and B) not be a direct attack at me.

http://www.financesearch.co.uk/muslim-mortgages.html

Here we go again Nat…

a) Great link to support my argument Nat. Here is a quote from that link:

“Mortgages available through British financial institutions have always been interest-based, something which does not comply with Islamic Sharia law, and as such are largely unacceptable to Muslims and would be against their religious principles.”

I see nothing to support your comment regarding capitalising interest. Please point this out to me. Until such time, I am content with my earlier post.

b) I think you need to grow up. Correcting you is not the same as attacking you. You seem to try to correct people all the time and no-one thinks it is a “personal attack” on them. This is the second time you mentioned the word “attack” regarding my comments in as many days and all the regulars know exactly what you are doing. Why don’t you just stop trying to bait me or get me into trouble. Get on with your life.

BTW Here’s a tip for you…A little bit of research can go a long way when starting from a position where you know nothing about nothing!

Firstly, I would never seek a “tip” from you. Your comments are mostly negative, defamatory, flaming or full of doom and gloom. I prefer to discuss things with postive and friendly people.

Your comment about me “knowing nothing about nothing” is a personal attack which also makes you a hypocrite. I am happy to let forum members decide who knows more.

Finally, do you know what an oxyMORON is? Knowing nothing about nothing means I know something about something. I take your comment as a compliment.

Thanks Nat and have a happy evening.

Robert Bou-Hamdan
    Mortgage Adviser

http://www.mortgagepackaging.com.au

Investor Links

Profile photo of Stuart WemyssStuart Wemyss
    @stuart-wemyss

I didn’t lock the past topic but…

Sometimes it’s best not to respond Robert.

I can’t see any benefit in leaving this tread open.

Cheers

Stu

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.