All Topics / Heads Up! / Rick Otton rent to own pack

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Profile photo of Amy70Amy70
    Participant
    @amy70

Hi,

I’ve just registered here and have a question. I actually posted the same question on somersoft this morning and have checked back just now and can’t find my post anywhere? Not entirely sure why? Maybe they are a bit over-zealous?

Anyway, my question is this. I bought the aust lease option ebook a couple of months ago and am very interested in pursuing this strategy. This morning I got an email from financiallyfree.com.au saying they have two rent to own packs left at $1897 because rick Otton has just put his price up to $2897. So it looks like a good deal, and I’ll probably have to move fast, but it’s still a big investment!

Does anybody on here have it and is it worthwhile? (worth the investment that is?). Any other viable alternatives for lease option investing?

All feedback welcome. Thank you.

Amy

Profile photo of Amy70Amy70
    Participant
    @amy70

Whoops. My mistake. I can find it (on somersoft.com.au that is). I was looking in the wrong section.

Nobody has answered me there though so hope to get some feedback here.

Thanks.

Amy

Profile photo of TerrywTerryw
    Participant
    @terryw

Thats a lot of money for a book!

Terryw
    Discover Home Loans
    Mortgage Broker
    North Sydney
    [email protected]

Terryw | Structuring Lawyers Pty Ltd / Loan Structuring Pty Ltd
    http://www.Structuring.com.au
    Email Me

Lawyer, Mortgage Broker and Tax Advisor (Sydney based but advising Aust wide) http://www.Structuring.com.au

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Amy i would go back and ask the question does the wrap pack include a sample installment contract and documentation. I have a feeling i now the answer.

Cheers Richard
    richard at castlewhite.com.au
    Email me for details of our Qld wrap CD which gives you a full Installment Contract.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of Paul DobsonPaul Dobson
    Participant
    @pauldobson

Hi Amy

Yes it is a lot for a book but is it really just a book. My wife and I got Rick’s Wrap Pack and with it’s step by step instructions have managed to do 5 wraps in 13 months with quite a tidy profit. We are very glad we had this resource available to us as an invaluable business building tool.

We have just received an updated version of the Wrap Pack and as well as the step by step manual and audio tapes, the following are included:
    1. Full copies of actual Installment Sales contracts for NSW, Vic, Qld and WA
    2. A guarentee which says that if you don’t earn 4 times the cost of the Wrap Pack on your wrap transaction, you can return the “Pack” and get a full refund.

I know your question relates to Rick’s Rent To Own Pack but my guess is that it would have a similar structure to the Wrap Pack. You could always ring 02 9412 4622 and find out.

Good luck.

Cheers, Paul

Paul Dobson | Vendor Finance Institute
    http://www.vendorfinanceinstitute.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

An alternative way to finance your home.

Profile photo of Robbie BRobbie B
    @robbie-b

Like I said in another post, most of the information contained in those packs is freely available to those who go looking. That is way too much money!

Robert Bou-Hamdan
    Mortgage Adviser

http://www.mortgagepackaging.com.au

Investor Links

Profile photo of FWFW
    @fw

Robert
    I have to disagree with you that the information is freely available. Maybe if you search long and hard you’ll learn it all, but most information on these types of strategies is American.
    The thing I always liked about the wrap pack was the fact that it walks you through the process step by step. Step 1 – do this. Step 2 – do this. It outlined pitfalls and things to avoid. It gave suggestions about how to do things well.
    The other reason I like it is because it means that when someone goes to do a wrap, they KNOW what they’re doing – not trying to piece it all together from whatever information they can find. I would like to think that means that the wraps are then performed in a more ethical and legal manner.
    I have made back the money I spent on Rick’s stuff so many times, right from the first house I wrapped.
    My only caution would be – if you’re going to spend this amount of money, be sure it’s a strategy you have a basic understanding of and are keen to implement. If you don’t use the information, you’ve blown a lot of money.

Keep smiling
    Felicity 8-)

Profile photo of TerrywTerryw
    Participant
    @terryw

I have to agree, with everybody, the information is out there if you want to look – for free.

But, if you buy a pack which helps you make many thousands of $$$ then it may be worth it.

I wonder how many people who buy these packs actually go out and use them.

Terryw
    Discover Home Loans
    Mortgage Broker
    North Sydney
    [email protected]

Terryw | Structuring Lawyers Pty Ltd / Loan Structuring Pty Ltd
    http://www.Structuring.com.au
    Email Me

Lawyer, Mortgage Broker and Tax Advisor (Sydney based but advising Aust wide) http://www.Structuring.com.au

Profile photo of Amy70Amy70
    Participant
    @amy70

Thanks for all your feedback guys.

It appears to be much more than just “a book” and yes, it includes a contract to lease-buy as well as one to lease-sell.

I agree that I think a lot of people buy courses and do nothing with them (one of my friends is a case in point with a whole bookshelf of stuff which would take him a lifetime to study and apply it all). But if it’s a good course and people make use of them, they can be worthwhile and I certainly plan to.

It seems nobody who answered has it, but some have rick’s wrap pack and the feedback is fairly positive so I think I’ll bite the bullet.

$1897 is a lot, but better than $2897 after this week, and if it saves me from making some bad pitfalls and also saves me the time of trying to “dig out” all the required information from other sources, then I think it’s worthwhile (and tax deductible!). Plus it’ll be cheaper for me to get my solicitor to madify the contracts in there compared with drawing up new ones.

Once again, thanks for all your feedback. I’ll have to pop back here more often :-)

Keep smiling :-)
    Amy

Profile photo of Robbie BRobbie B
    @robbie-b

It is a common marketing ploy to create a sense of urgency to make you act on a purchase. Why not buy Steve’s pack seeing you are in Steve’s forum? From what I heard, it is a lot cheaper.

Robert Bou-Hamdan
    Mortgage Adviser

http://www.mortgagepackaging.com.au

Investor Links

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.