All Topics / Heads Up! / DNA Property Group anyone?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of gatsbygatsby
    @gatsby

I was just wondering if anyone has heard of DNA property group in Doncaster, Melbourne? They claim to be project managers/land developers who source land parcels and subdivide into residential allotments. Purchasers are asked to put down a deposit of $2,200 on an allotment and at a later date, depending on the market purchase the allotment in todays dollars at a fixed price then exercise the option to onsell at a future date. Anyone heard of this group?
    Cheers,
    Gatsby.

Profile photo of pfsfinancepfsfinance
    @pfsfinance

I couple of people I know were working for DNA when the company 1st started. I actually went to 1 of their first seminars to give the people I know a bit of support.

They didn’t excite me. I think they are a glorified property marketer.

State Manager

Wholesale Mortgage Lender that deals only with brokers.

20 years in Finance Industry

Profile photo of DDDD
    @dd

how are you going Gatsby? Did you end up buying an IP from that trip to Brizzy for yourself. Havent heard from you so I thought Id ask.

DD

Buyers Agent (Dip Financial Services(FP)
    Don’t sweat the small stuff,and it’s all small stuff!!

Profile photo of gatsbygatsby
    @gatsby

Thanks for your reply nmba. Much appreciated!
    Hi DD. The property investing was put on hold due to a bit of an all out war at the time against my boss which has only just settled. Trust you and family are well!
    Kind regards,
    Gatsby.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.