All Topics / Overseas Deals / Australia/New Zealand Multiple properties

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of romoromo
    @romo

We have recently completed Master Class in Sydney. Have properties in Sydney & Brisbane & currently purchasing in NZ. We live in Sydney and would like to meet up with people who are active and are involved in multiple property purchase. Cisco is attending July KA2.
    cheers romo & cisco

Profile photo of jel08jel08
    Participant
    @jel08

Hi romo and cisco
    I just did last Sunday’s Masterclass in Sydney. We are still looking for good deals in Sydney but are actively buying in NZ at the moment. It would be great to meet some fellow investors. We live in the Hawkesbury region -anywhere near you?
    jel

Profile photo of iansians
    @ians

Hi Romo

I am off on KA2 as well and am interested in buying a block of flats preferably on the one title that may be able to be strata titled thus creating equity.

I’m from Melbourne and met up with a group of KA2ers a couple of weeks ago and I think from the conversations we had that night that that multiple purchases is probably the best way to go.

If you are interested in exploring this further send me an email (but give me a week to buy a new comp ‘cos I’ve just been infected and lost everything.

Cheers
    Ian

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.