All Topics / Heads Up! / Guru tradesman in SE Melb suburbs

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Hi all,
    We are starting to investigate to find reputable trademen who work in the SE suburbs of Melbourne. Specifically, we need:
    – cabinet makers to renovate existing kitchen cupboards
    – tiler for bathroom, both a tradesmen and where we can purchase tiles at a competitive price
    – electrician to install bathroom lights and the extractor fan

Any one who has had a poitive experience with tradesmen who work in SE Melbourne, your referrals would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Profile photo of djahdjah
    @djah

I can’t comment on the tradesmen side of things but I can suggest on the tiles, baths, sinks, kitchens, granite, stoves etc side of things.

GRAYSONLINE at Cheltenham VIC is an auction house that has a huge range of building resources for kitchens and bathrooms. They run every second Tuesday and some Saturdays. People have found them to be good value on renovation supplies.

I think they run in Sydney as well.

FOWLES in South Melbourne VIC runs on Wednesdays and also has a great range of building supplies and carpets.

Both of these, and other auction houses, can be found in the business section of the Saturday AGE newspaper, or online.

(I do not work for these companies or get paid by them).

Profile photo of landt64landt64
    Participant
    @landt64

Hi,
    I know a tradesman around the Camberwell area who is very good and reliable. PM me for his details.
    Landt.

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Thanks for your assistance and information.
    Regards,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.