All Topics / Legal & Accounting / GOOD accountants ????

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of J A CJ A C
    @j-a-c

Hi all,

Just wondering if it is ok to ask for any suggestions on good accountants. We have an accountant at the moment who is great if you just want your basic income tax covered but anything involving IP’s and he is straight with you. He doesnt like them and doesnt get involved in them. Which really leaves us in a jam.

Im in the Lake Macquarie, Newcastle area of nsw if anyone can suggest a good accountant that we could try id really appreciate it. Even if you just pm me.

Thanking you in advance,

Jason

Profile photo of ss2306ss2306
    @ss2306

Hi Jason

I’m from Singleton and use a Sydney based Accountant by the name of Edward Chan. You can check them out at chan-naylor.com.au. I had an initial consultation and have since set-up a trust structure through them all over the phone and email so you don’t really need to live near Sydney to have a good accountant. I can thoroughly recommend Edward and he invests in property himself so is very clued up about it all.

Hope this helps
    Shelley

Profile photo of J A CJ A C
    @j-a-c

Hi Shelley,

Thank you very much for your reply and recomendation. I’ll certainly look them up and give them a call.

Thanks again i appreciate it. Everyone I speak to and all I read says how its important to have a good team working together and I feel a bit behind the 8 ball when my own accountant doesnt like IP’s.

Cheers Jason

Profile photo of Carlyle81Carlyle81
    Participant
    @carlyle81

Hi Jason,

I’m an accountant in the Newcastle area (office in town) and our practice is very much in favour of IPs. We have many clients with them and also have set up various structures within the firm to invest in property ourselves. Please feel free to look at our website below and give me a call for a free 30 minute obligation free meeting if interested.

Carlyle Cousins
    Incentive Business Accountants
    http://www.incentiveaccountants.com.au

Profile photo of Robbie BRobbie B
    @robbie-b

One of the better ones I have used and a member of this forum….

Mark Unwin
    Williams Partners Pty Ltd
    Chartered Accountants
    Mail to: [email protected]
    90 Queensbridge Street, Southbank VIC 3006, Australia
    Phone: + 61 3 9682 5288 Fax: + 61 3 9682 5877
    http://www.wp.com.au

Mark is very easy to deal with Interestate as he is proficient at email correspondence and provides excellent advice.

Robert Bou-Hamdan
    Mortgage Adviser

[email protected]

Investor Links

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.