Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of romoromo
    @romo

Hi we’re romo & cisco, we live in Sydney and have just completed April 24ths Master Class which has us “posting” for the first time as well as re-inspired us to kick start our investing again. We have some properties in Qld and are now looking to invest in NZ. We are using a bird dogger in NZ who is looking at some properties for us. One property stacks up as a great opportunity so later in the week we may have some relevant chat to post.cisco is in Kiwi adventure2 and would like to hear from anyone else going on KA2 especially those living in Sydney. Maybe we could team up beforehand and discuss strategies?[javascript:insertsmilie(‘[biggrin]’)

Profile photo of PeterOPeterO
    @petero

G’Day We are Peter, Joyce and our eldest son/business partner Jonty. We are Brisbane based and going on KA2. Certainly interested in catching up with you via e-mail at least.

Anyone else from Brisbane going on KA2?

We will also be at the Brisbane Masterclass next week-end. Anyone else on this thread be there?

There was a thread for some KA2’ers a couple of weeks ago, largely based in Melbourne. I was ‘off the air’ and missed the thread when it was new, but will now tryu to get intouch with them!

While we talking NZ, the research I have done so far suggests there is more CF+ in Sount Island at present. Any comments anyone?

PeterO

Profile photo of PeterOPeterO
    @petero

Oops! That’s South Island! I should take a little more time to check my typing before posting!

PeterO

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.