All Topics / Help Needed! / Re: Sydney Masterclass – Support Group

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Profile photo of Rain makerRain maker
    @rain-maker

Last night someone offered to start and facilitate a PI support group. Does anyone know how I can contact that person and get involved. [Unfortuneately I was chaseing for additional info elsewhere and missed talking to them and puting my name down.

Profile photo of gettingalifegettingalife
    @gettingalife

hi there,
    i did give my details to person concerned and will let you know when contacted with some info.
    cheers

Profile photo of Eliz2005Eliz2005
    @eliz2005

Please let me know also as I left early as had to get my kids

Liz

Profile photo of KanaKana
    @kana

Hi Guys,

Sorry to take so long but the person you are after is Joanne Hands – [email protected]

Cheers

Joe

Profile photo of Rain makerRain maker
    @rain-maker
    Profile photo of Luke TaylorLuke Taylor
    Participant
    @world-changer

Thanks heaps Joe!

Luke Taylor | Hope Property Investing
    http://hopepropertyinvesting.com
    Email Me

Property Support,Strategist and Buyers Agent

Profile photo of cebocebo
    Participant
    @cebo

Hi guys,
    sorry it took me a while to get back to you, I hit the ground running after Sunday’s class but I have a few things set up now to deal with anyone wanting support groups, to keep us motivated and share ideas.
    I have set up an email address
    [email protected] that way I’m not inundated at my other address. If you use this address I will send a reply which has all the other contacts. An immediate network of 50 or so like minded people albeit scattered over the country. I have the plan of action on the first email for those out of state and for those closer to Sydney I have set a meeting for the 7th of May.I figured we could get going while we are still hot from Steve’s seminar. If you would like more info just email the above address.I’ll do my best, this computer stuff is all new to me.
    thanks for the great response everyone and I look forward to hearing from you or seeing you on the 7th.

Caio for now
    Joanne

Profile photo of cebocebo
    Participant
    @cebo

Hi it’s me again,
    PS if you gave me your email address on Sunday and haven’t heard anything yet it’s because it didn’t go thru, possibly lost in cyber space. email the above address and I’ll try again.
    Thanks Joanne

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.