All Topics / Heads Up! / Any investors in Coffs?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of DDDD
    @dd

Im thinking of starting an investor meeting monthly in Coffs, any interested parties??

Buyers Agent (Dip Financial Services(FP)
    Don’t sweat the small stuff,and it’s all small stuff!!

Profile photo of knightclubknightclub
    Participant
    @knightclub

Count me in!!!!!
    Can’t offer much to group as only just getting serious about taking first step. Would love to be able to listen to other opinions and bounce ideas off like minded people.[thumbsupanim]

Profile photo of cruisercruiser
    Participant
    @cruiser

Me too, David. I also know some other people in Coffs who would be interested.
    Cheers

Profile photo of DDDD
    @dd

gREAT STUFF GUYS LETS SEE ABOUT A DATE IN 2 WEEKS, THAT SHOULD GIVE YOU ALL TIME TO GET OTHERS INTERESTED INVOLVED.

oops had caps on sorry sorry sorry.

I went to the BIG meeting in brizzy last night and Peter Spann was the speaker. He was supposed to speak for 1 hour and ended up speaking three. A great talk about diversifying to avert risk and differing asset classes. The toys he has now including a helicopter and speedboat got a mention too, highly motivating.

Our first meeting will just be a chat and to see what numbers we generate. Lets say 7pm at the Annuka Bay Resort Bar(down facing the beach) 2 weeks from today. Today is Wednesday the 27th April.So thats Wednesday the 11th May as our first meeting.

Sounds great to me, lets confirm details via email regarding numbers that will attend by mid next week.

DD

Profile photo of DDDD
    @dd

ok all meeting at 5.30pm for a 6pm start. First meeting so its open to discussion what future format the meetings take.

Look forward to seeing you there.

DD

Profile photo of alandlizalandliz
    Participant
    @alandliz

Hi
    new to this forum and live in Coffs. Can’t make it this week but am keen to link in when meetings are on. Please keep in touch.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.