All Topics / Help Needed! / Bird dogging

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of shorter27816shorter27816
    @shorter27816

I was wondering how you go about “bird dogging” a deal. For example what stage does the deal have to be at – do you have to negotiate etc or if you find something that on paper is +CF but aren’t able to buy it for whatever reason how do you let people know about it. Is there a “reasonable or set” price for bird dog deals?

Thanks for your help
    Lee

Hi Lee, I have moved this topic from finance to help needed as you may get more of a response in this section of the forum, Cheers.
    Steven
    Mobile Mortgage

Profile photo of scotty3scotty3
    @scotty3

Hi Lee
    You will find quite a bit said about bird dogging in other sections of the forum, so have a hunt. I am a licensed buyers agent – became licensed because my take on the law in Australia is that it’s illegal to do so without one, so take care if you venture into it.
    As for fees, etc. that varies somewhat depending on the amount of service offered – whether it’s a simple ‘here’s a deal’ with no due diligence or whether thorough due diligence, negotiation and/or following the contract to settlement if offered.
    Hope this helps.
    Scotty3

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.