All Topics / Help Needed! / www,mortgagewatchdog.com.au

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of Paul.PropertyPaul.Property
    Participant
    @wrx928

This web site has a product to check your bank statements to check bank charges are correctly calculated and applied. Has any body used this product? They claim 54% of bank statements are incorrect. What was the results is it worthwhile/easy to use etc?

PW

pw

Profile photo of TerrywTerryw
    Participant
    @terryw

I purchased something similar (or maybe the same?) years ago. I ran a few of my statements through (which is time consuming) and did not find anything wrong.

The trouble with the program I purchased is, they only work with a special key they issue. So if you change conputers or have to reformat etc you need to fax them each time for a new key.

Terryw
    Discover Home Loans
    Mortgage Broker
    North Sydney
    [email protected]

Terryw | Structuring Lawyers Pty Ltd / Loan Structuring Pty Ltd
    http://www.Structuring.com.au
    Email Me

Lawyer, Mortgage Broker and Tax Advisor (Sydney based but advising Aust wide) http://www.Structuring.com.au

Profile photo of Have_FunHave_Fun
    @have_fun

Purchased this software myself. I could not find any interest calculation errors in my loans I ran through the software.

I have had more problems with bank charging me loan app fees and account keeping fees I shouldn’t be charged under my loans structure. I let them know and they fix this, but you have to keep on top of them.

Cheers
    Have_Fun

Profile photo of BonnieBonnie
    Participant
    @bonnie

Hi There,
    I’ve purchased this product and have found many many errors on my home loans. As time consuming as it is, I actually found on one statement that I was undercharged by $450.00. Who would believe that from a large financial institution???

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.