All Topics / Legal & Accounting / AN ACCOUNTANT WHO IS AN INVESTOR

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of B SMITHB SMITH
    Participant
    @b-smith

Can anyone assist us with a proactive accountant who is willing to guide us through our property portfolio and advise us during our progress.Someone we are able to call for advice and get an answer.We are in Sydney.

SMITHY

Profile photo of coastymikecoastymike
    Participant
    @coastymike

B,

There are some excellent accountants in Sydney. Nick from Strategic Wealth Management and Ed Chan from Chan & Naylor are, from what I hear, very good.

Just make sure that when you say you want “someone able to call for advice and get an answer” that you are willing to pay for that advice.

In my practice I will only provide written advice to clients but will charge for ALL advice. For those who want freebies I always say to clients that you get what you pay for. Providing you have that understanding then either Nick or Ed would serve you well.

Profile photo of ss2306ss2306
    @ss2306

Hi B Smith

As Coastymike stated Ed Chan from Chan & Naylor is very good. I use them and Ed is an investor himself so knows all the tricks of the trade. Check them out at http://www.chan-naylor.com.au.

Regards
    Shelley

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

Hi Smithy,

I would suggest that Chan Naylor will charge for their advice time – I would be surprised if Nick didn’t also charge for their time.

I would also offer Coasty Mike as a possibility – his posts indicate a depth of knowledge.

Of greater concern is the quality of the advice – cheap doesn’t necessarily equate to good. You will probably find that an annual review will suffice and thereafter the process just happens in between annual visitations.

Derek
    [email protected]
    http://www.pis.theinvestorsclub.com.au
    0409 882 958

Profile photo of B SMITHB SMITH
    Participant
    @b-smith

Thanks for the prompt replies.We were not looking for free advice just for someone to advise us and work with us to continue and grow our business in property investing.

SMITHY

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.