All Topics / Value Adding / Where to begin – Sunshine Coast QLD.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of mentalstormmentalstorm
    @mentalstorm

Hi guys, I wish to start doing small subdivions as in duplexs and small blocks in Maroochy shire.

Can anyone guide me as to what property type to buy and how to go about this. I have 2 existing properties here already (previously I’m a buy and holder), but would like to make some more $$$ without waiting years in a slower market & eventually move up to unit blocks…

Thanks in Advance.

Duane.

Profile photo of mentalstormmentalstorm
    @mentalstorm

Anyone???

How about some criteria I should be looking for when buying land or houses for easier subdivision, e.g corner blocks easier to get approved….??

D.

Profile photo of Fast LaneFast Lane
    @fast-lane

You might be better off going and finding a few possible deals, thinking of strategies you can use for them and coming back to the forum for advice and opinions on these strategies.

One possible idea is to look for houses on good blocks of land, where the house is close to the front perimeter with a fair size back yard. You could renovate the front, subdivide the back and put a duplex on it. Just an idea though.

Check these guys out, they build duplexes in the area-

http://www.dixonhomes.com.au/

Just follow the links to your area and select duplexes etc…Good Luck- G7

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.