All Topics / Help Needed! / Should I be worried?

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of techhowsetechhowse
    @techhowse

I don’t know where to put this so I’ll put it here:

https://www.propertyinvesting.com/forum/topic/16937.html

Profile photo of Fast LaneFast Lane
    @fast-lane

No, unless you’ve used a service they’re providing, then there’s nothing to pay for. If they send you a bill, turf it or pass it onto Consumer Affairs and find out what they think of investing seminars.

Profile photo of surreyhughes19905surreyhughes19905
    @surreyhughes19905

A “free” investment seminar is generally an introduction to a paid for service aimed at people looking to begin investing.

They’ll collect your details to add to their marketing / mailing list either for sending you info or selling you as a qualified lead. This is in fact their payment for the “free” seminar which will probably provide some info, but will largely be an advertisement for some sort of product.

The way you can track these things is to provide alternate spellings of your name and see which letters come in with that spelling [biggrin]

Or, just don’t give out the info.

Profile photo of techhowsetechhowse
    @techhowse

Thank you to all who replied.

Actually the company hosting the “free investment seminar is a financial planning group, does that indicate anything I should steer clear from?

Techhowse

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.