All Topics / Heads Up! / WHICH SEMINAR

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of D.J.D.J.
    @d.j.

Could anyone please tell me which of Steve’s seminars would be the best one for a newcomer to attend.

Thanks.

Profile photo of buzzwellsbuzzwells
    Participant
    @buzzwells

Book into a Masterclass!! I attended my first on Sunday in Sydney. Excellent!

I’ve also booked into the Profits Power workshop in Melbourne. Can’t wait!

So book yourself in – even if it’s in a different state and you have to travel (I have to fly to Melbourne for the Power workshop and I’ve never been to Victoria!) JUST DO IT!!

Learn, Love, Strive. Make a difference!

Profile photo of MITMIT
    Participant
    @millionaire-in-training

Having attended the Bris Masterclass today, I cannot recommend it hightly enough [biggrin][biggrin]. I too am booked into the Profits Power workshop in Melbourne. So I hope to catch up with you there Buzzwells. Oh by the way ENJOY the Melb trip. Victoria along with the rest of this great country has so much to offer!!1

Regards
    Sue Owen

MIT | Owen Real Estate
    Email Me

Profile photo of KidKid
    @kid

Hi D.J.

I attended the Masterclass in Brisbane today. I have to say I got alot out of the day for the fact being that after you read the books, its good to have someone actually saying out lound what you are trying to understand. I would recommend the class to anyone one who is starting out in investing or wanting to get back to basics to give the class a go.

Profile photo of BofclarkBofclark
    Participant
    @bofclark

I also went to the MasterClass in Brisbane. Thought the day was great for people starting out and also had information that was new to me and that I will benefit from. I would just say that education is important but can be a comfort zone. You have to get into the game to make it pay. All the best to you and your future investing

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.