All Topics / Help Needed! / Trick and Flick Interior Decorator on the G.C.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of ascendingascending
    Participant
    @ascending

Just wondering if any of you guys have found a good interior decorator on the G.C. Someone who understands the principle of “Trick and Flick”? I have recently bought my first investment property so I’m looking for the right people to help me renovate! If anyone has any advice it would be greatly appreciated!

Profile photo of BeanieBeanie
    Participant
    @beanie

My wife and i are good at trick and flick but we are in Darwin @ the moment.Here are the things we consider add the most value for the least outlay.
    Floor coverings tiles are good but if your looking at a quick turnaround you could consider floating floor as it is a lot quicker to install,Painting we prefer lighter creams which brighten the place and have a good broad market appeal,Light fittings,Ceiling fans, Stainless fans give an exective feel,Replace all cupboard door handles with modern fittings we usually use stainless. Hope this give you some ideas to get you started Regards Beanie

Live every day like its your last

Profile photo of ascendingascending
    Participant
    @ascending

Thanks for your suggestions Beanie, they will come in very useful. I travel to Darwin every few months – it sure is a different world up there!!!

Profile photo of BeanieBeanie
    Participant
    @beanie

Different alright as soon as the LNG plant is built we are out of here an back to Queensland.Nice place to visit but i would never want to live here again!! Regards Beanie

Live every day like its your last

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.