All Topics / Overseas Deals / Taranaki Huge growth

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

Well this story should please many of my clients as well as Minimoguls as we have been puting people into deals around these areas.

TARANAKI PROPERTY PRICES KEEP IT UP

News Release Date: 11 April 2005 NZ Time.

Source: Stuff.co.nz

Taranaki’s buoyant real estate market shows no sign of abating, with another set of statistics putting New Plymouth among New Zealand’s top cities in property value growth. Quotable Value New Zealand’s monthly property statistics show New Plymouth’s property value growth at 31.2% for the 12-month period ending March 2004. Only Wanganui, with 32.4%, has higher growth among the nation’s cities, while Stratford leads national statistics with a staggering growth rate of 50.2%. South Taranaki showed positive growth of 30.6%. Taranaki’s statistics buck the national average property value growth of 12.1% in the past 12 months.

regards westan

USA information evenings in Melb, Syd and Brisbane in early April, email me for more info. We find cash positive deals showing 15-25% Returns in the USA email me at [email protected] to join our database

Profile photo of MiniMogulMiniMogul
    Participant
    @minimogul

Hi Westan, yeah, that sure does gladden my heart.

I remember spotting four deals for one of my first clients. We got her 4 x houses in Stratford for 80k ( as in, 20k each.)
    CF+ve like mad, of course. She bought them as a portfolio so we actually bargained the price down from 100k to 80k.

Cheapest house on the market right now today in Stratford is 89k. So, based on that being the new bottom of the market price for a house, hey, I helped my friend make 276k in capital gains in two years – ‘free money’ – not to mention 35k or more in cashflow.
    Gee, that feels really good!

Especially when you calculate the cash on cash return on 20 percent deposit on 80, which is
    16k down for 19 times your cash in the deal back.
    a cash on cash return of, er, 1900% in two years.
    (if you sold your houses now for 89k each give or take closing costs etc).

If you halve that it’s 950 percent COCR per annum.

Wraps aim for 20-40 percent cash on cash return, don’t they, which is why people do them – cashflow. So it’s like up to a 46 times better performing investment than a wrap. Wow!

If I hadn’t got the same sort of result with my own portfolio I wouldn’t have believed me either!

Thanks, steve McKnight seminar, yes, the $900 I paid to attend was worth it.!

cheers-
    mini

Profile photo of MiniMogulMiniMogul
    Participant
    @minimogul

Hi Westan, yeah, that sure does gladden my heart.

I remember spotting four deals for one of my first clients. We got her 4 x houses in Stratford for 80k ( as in, 20k each.)
    CF+ve like mad, of course. She bought them as a portfolio so we actually bargained the price down from 100k to 80k.

Cheapest house on the market right now today in Stratford is 89k. So, based on that being the new bottom of the market price for a house, hey, I helped my friend make 276k in capital gains in two years – ‘free money’ – not to mention 35k or more in cashflow.
    Gee, that feels really good!

Especially when you calculate the cash on cash return on 20 percent deposit on 80, which is

a cash on cash return of, er, nearly 2000%.

Thanks, steve McKnight seminar, yes, the $900 I paid to attend was worth it.!

cheers-
    mini

Profile photo of Don NicolussiDon Nicolussi
    Participant
    @don

Great news,

Good thing about these figures is that they are supported by major commercial activity and infrastructure investments in the region as well.
    Good Luck

Don Nicolussi | Mortgage Broker - Home Loan Warehouse
    http://homeloanwarehouse.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

"I think of finance as a technology, a way of getting things done." Robert Shiller

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.