All Topics / Help Needed! / Any ideas on how we could swing this purchase

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of kdhnkdhn
    @kdhn

How are you guys.
    This may seem like a rediculous question but l actually bought another property like this once posting it on a board like this.
    We have found a house on 75 ac at Deans Marsh Vic, in The Great Ocean road hinterland 15 min’s in from Fairhaven and Anglesea . Problem . lt’s 570 grand,around 370 out of my reach but subdevidable.Beautifull mountain views and we are in love with the house . ls there some offer or way anyone could suggest say a partenership deal whereby we could swing buying the house and say a 5 ac section or would anyone cashed up be interested in taking a look at it .
    The house is finished to lockup only which suits me and keeps ‘it’s price lower , the acerage has endless mountain and valley views [ no ocean] and should be devidable .
    Give it some thought and feel free to PM me if needed . [email protected].
    Thanks for that.
    Mark.

Profile photo of 1Winner1Winner
    Participant
    @1winner
    Originally posted by mkc:

How are you guys.
    This may seem like a rediculous question but l actually bought another property like this once posting it on a board like this.
    We have found a house on 75 ac at Deans Marsh Vic, in The Great Ocean road hinterland 15 min’s in from Fairhaven and Anglesea . Problem . lt’s 570 grand,around 370 out of my reach but subdevidable.Beautifull mountain views and we are in love with the house . ls there some offer or way anyone could suggest say a partenership deal whereby we could swing buying the house and say a 5 ac section or would anyone cashed up be interested in taking a look at it .
    The house is finished to lockup only which suits me and keeps ‘it’s price lower , the acerage has endless mountain and valley views [ no ocean] and should be devidable .
    Give it some thought and feel free to PM me if needed . [email protected].
    Thanks for that.
    Mark.

Sounds doable….I would be interested if it only was closer to home.

……….– Doug Firebaugh

May God Prosper you.[biggrin]
    Marc…http://www.chosen4u.com/?ace

Profile photo of kdhnkdhn
    @kdhn

Thanks for that and your quote – big believer in that myself .
    Shame – spectacular property and location .
    For anyone else reading l did some checking and it should go into 10-20ac lots l’m told or just do one devide in your own time and sit on it for a rainy day/build sometime whatever.

Profile photo of BeanieBeanie
    Participant
    @beanie

A friend of mine just brought a commercial property with a partner what they did was buy it through a trust. This way you can split the pecentage each person owns to suit your needs.They also have a tennants in common clause which means either one of them can sell without the other having to.I am no expert on this subject though and would suggest you see a good solicitor to explain to you all the ins and outs of what i have briefly described above with my limited knowledge of this subject.Hope this may help you with what you are trying to achieve. Regards Beanie

Live every day like its your last

@kdhn

Thanks for that Beanie & another good quote .
    Tennants in common – brainstorm. Would you or anyone else happen to know if that’s doable in
    VIC without too many hassles ?
    Mark

Originally posted by Beanie:

A friend of mine just brought a commercial property with a partner what they did was buy it through a trust. This way you can split the pecentage each person owns to suit your needs.They also have a tennants in common clause which means either one of them can sell without the other having to.I am no expert on this subject though and would suggest you see a good solicitor to explain to you all the ins and outs of what i have briefly described above with my limited knowledge of this subject.Hope this may help you with what you are trying to achieve. Regards Beanie

Live every day like its your last

Profile photo of TerrywTerryw
    Participant
    @terryw

You should be able to do Tenants in Common anywhere in Australia.

Terryw
    Discover Home Loans
    Mortgage Broker
    North Sydney
    [email protected]

Terryw | Structuring Lawyers Pty Ltd / Loan Structuring Pty Ltd
    http://www.Structuring.com.au
    Email Me

Lawyer, Mortgage Broker and Tax Advisor (Sydney based but advising Aust wide) http://www.Structuring.com.au

@kdhn
    Originally posted by Terryw:

You should be able to do Tenants in Common anywhere in Australia.

Terryw
    Discover Home Loans
    Mortgage Broker
    North Sydney
    [email protected]

Good one , may have some interested people so l’ll check it out.
    Mark

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.