All Topics / Finance / To all brokers

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of pfsfinancepfsfinance
    @pfsfinance

Having been in the Finance Industry for the past 20 years with the last 5 as a broker, I find that the so-called industry associations do not really represent the Finance Broker and really represent the lenders. I am in the midst of creating a website for brokers only. The main aim of this is to provide brokers with a meeting place to discuss issues that occur in the finance industry and to provide brokers with a voice. I also hope it will start a support network and an information centre where brokers can find out such things as: eg: What Lenders are not performing (approval times etc), Updates on what is happening in regards to licencing etc, What lenders are not paying what they promised etc etc…

This will be a free non profit org with input welcomed from all brokers in Australia. There will also be a forum.

If you are interested could you please email me.

I am in the midst of designing the website at the moment and any suggestions/ideas would be gladly welcomed.

Kerri

e: [email protected]

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

Like http://www.brokerunity.com.au?

Didn’t really take off so maybe you can see what is wrong and do yours better.

All the best and I really hope it is great – I will be the first member!

Simon Macks
    Finance Broker
    [email protected]
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of Robbie BRobbie B
    @robbie-b

Kerri, interesting stuff. I have been working on the same thing since January. I am awaiting some industry affiliations before making it public. Maybe we should merge them.

By the way, brokerunity.com.au is long gone.

Robert Bou-Hamdan
    Mortgage Adviser

http://www.mortgagepackaging.com.au

Investor Links

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.